Customers Also Bought
- 1650mAh Battery for SONY extends the time, convenient for travelers
- Camera Battery is made of special material, good quality
- It is a high performance rechargeable battery for SONY
- Battery is eco-friendly, safe & reliable
- It is suitable for outdoor activities
- High performance Camera Battery for SONY
- This is a non-OEM product
- Battery Type: LI-i-ion
- Volts: 7.4V
- Capacity: 1650 mAh
- Dimension: 55.6 x 38.2 x 20.5 mm/21.9 x 15 x 8in(L x W x T)
- High performance Digital Camera Battery for SONY durable for daily use
- This Camera Battery for SONY is suitable for outdoor activities
- This Camera Battery for SONY is eco-friendly, safe & reliable
How to Replace a Dead Digital Camera Battery
For amateur and professional photographers alike, there's nothing more frustrating then when you're about to get a great shot with your digital camera and when you push the shutter and nothing happens. Replacing the battery only takes a couple of minutes and helps insure that you capture your next shot.
- Watch the meter. Many digital cameras have a small battery icon that appears on the LCD screen. Keeping an eye on this helps you know when it's time to change the battery
- Examine the batteries. You can do this by either taking the batteries that are already in the camera out, or by looking through the owner's manual to your camera and reading to find out what kind of battery your camera requires. Some cameras take common battery types, like AAA or AA, and others take model specific lithium-ion batteries
- Make a trip to the store. Check out the electronics department for less common battery types. More common types should be available almost anywhere: drug stores, discount stores and convenience stores
- Turn off your camera and replace the battery. Many cameras have a sticker on the inside with a diagram that shows you which way to put the batteries in
- Close the battery compartment and turn your camera back on
Tips & Warnings
- Some batteries are rechargeable. Cameras that come with lithium-ion batteries also have a power cord that will recharge the battery. If your camera has this type of battery, you can recharge it many times before needing to replace it
- Consider investing in rechargeable batteries if your digital camera takes a common type of battery. The initial cost is more than it would be for disposable batteries, but over time you will save money. Getting two sets is a great idea, because then one set can charge while the other is in your camera
- 1 x Camera Battery for SONY
Spec Brand/ Compatible with SONY Price $15.39-$31.99
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.60||USD$ 10.57||USD$ 10.54||USD$ 10.51|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?