Customers Also Bought
- Image Pick-up Device: 1/3inch Sony Color CCD
- Effect Picture Element (H x V): PAL: 752(H) x 582(V), NTSC: 768(H) x 494(V)
- Light Sensor Area: 4.9mm x 3.7mm
- View Angle: 80 degree
- Resolution: 480TV Line
- Minimum Illumination: 0.05 Lux/F1.2
- S/N Ratio: >50dB(AGC OFF/BW OFF)
- Electronic Shutter: PAL: 1/50 to 1/110,000 s, NTSC: 1/60 to 1/100,000 s
- B/W Illumination: 3Lux/F1.2
- Lens: 3.6mm
- White Balance: Auto Tracking White Balance
- Backlight Compensation: AUTO
- Sync: System Internal
- Aperture: AUTO
- Video output: 1.0V p-p (75 Ohm)
- Power: DC12V, 150mA
- Power Consumption: <3.0 W
- Working condition: Temperature: -10 degree C to 50 degree C (14 degree F to 122 degree F)
- This is a 1/3 inch 3.6mm Lens SONY Color CCD 480TV Line Camera Board
- It can be loaded security camera series
What is a Board Camera?
- A board camera is the most basic component of any camera you see on this website or others. Board cameras are the "guts" of any camera system whether it be a dome camera, a CCTV Box camera, micro camera, hidden camera, spy camera, plus many more. These cameras are perfect for the person wanting a custom security camera
- Board cameras have a variety of uses, depending on your wants and needs. In most cases, though, they are mounted in order to work as spy or hidden cameras. As long as you know exactly what to do with a board camera, you'll be able to choose one (or a few) that has the features that will work best for you
- The most basic thing you should consider regarding a board camera or any camera for that matter is the lens. The lens is pre-mounted on a board camera and the iris is usually fixed. That means you cannot zoom in or out without an additional device or accessory. Lenses can also be pinhole type or full
- Pinholes, like their name suggests, are small lenses and are perfect for use as spy cameras. You can mount these on a table clock, a lamp, a baseball cap or even a teddy bear. Full lenses are bigger and will work well on dome or mini cameras to complete your surveillance system
- If you plan to use a pinhole cameras board camera for surveillance, you have an option as to whether you prefer to view activities in black and white or color. There are also lenses that afford you low-light viewing, usually indicated as a low Lux count. A good Lux count would be at least 0.05, although there are others that can go as low as 0.0003. The low number means that the board camera lens will still work in near total darkness. Resolution is also a key feature to look into when considering board camera usage. Videos of activities are much easier to view if the images are crisp and sharp
- 1 x 1/3 inch Sony CCD 480 TV Line Board color Camera
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 22.84||USD$ 22.28||USD$ 21.72||USD$ 20.98|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?