Customers Also Bought
- Regulated power supplies are recommendable
- Switch to the right type of autoiris lens when you use the camera, in this way the lens can be controlled by the adjustable level
- Auto tracking white balance
- Internal synchronization sync system
- For both indoor and outdoor monitoring
- This is a non-OEM product
- Image Sensor : 1/3"SONY CCD
- Effective Pixels: PAL: 512(H) x 582(V), NTSC:512(H) x 492(V)
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV lines
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- Minimum Illumination: 0.000Lux x F1.2(LED on)
- LED: 42PCS
- Infraed Lamps: 40m
- Backlight Compensation: ON
- Shutter Speed: 1/50(1/60)-1/100,000sec
- White Balancet: Auto
- S/N Ratio: More than 48db
- Operation Temperature: ～20℃+60℃ RH95%Max
- Sync System: Internal Synchronization
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p.75Ω
- Power Requirement: DC12V±10% 1000MA
- Size: 170 x 79 x 77mm / 6.7 x 3.1 x 3.0in (L x W x H)
How to Build Your Own Night Vision Camera:
- Our eyes are tuned to see the visible spectrum of light, a term used to refer to light with wavelengths between 380 and 750 nanometers. Just because we cannot see any light at night does not mean that there is no light there. Infrared light---light with a wavelength longer than 750 nm---though invisible to the naked eye is visible to cameras. Digital cameras use a special filter to block this infrared light, but with a few modifications to your existing camera, you can build your own night vision camera capable of "seeing" and recording infrared
- Select a digital still or video camera---including webcams---that you would like to modify to a night vision camera. The modification is irreversible and the camera will no longer be able to shoot normal color photos or videos. Film or tape cameras will not work, as neither standard film nor videotape will render infrared light correctly. You will need special film or tape to shoot infrared with a nondigital camera
- Consult your camera's manual to determine the location of the camera's image sensor. It will be labeled either as a CCD or CMOS sensor
- Open your camera, removing screws with your screwdriver if necessary. Even though you can expose a dSLR (digital single lens reflex) sensor by removing the lens, it will be necessary to remove the back of the camera to get to the infrared filter. Video cameras will also need to be opened to access their sensors. Webcams often must be pried apart if their components are attached with clips or glue
- Remove the red-tinted glass that covers the sensor. This is the infrared filter. It will likely be attached to the camera or sensor in some way, so you will need to remove it without damaging the sensor or camera. You can usually slip your screwdriver between the filter and sensor and gently pry the filter off. Be careful to keep the screwdriver from scratching the sensor
- Discard the infrared filter, and reassemble the camera. If you needed to break apart a glued component on a webcam, you can use an adhesive to reconnect the pieces. Digital still cameras and video cameras can be reassembled without replacing any parts
- Take photos or video as usual, remembering that your camera is now capable of seeing more than your naked eye can. Because the modification occurs between the sensor and the lens, you will not be able to see the difference through your camera's eyepiece. Any digital display will show infrared light, however
- Use your infrared flashlight to put more infrared light into your shot and make your subject even more visible. During the day, or when photographing living subjects---as organic material throws off much more infrared light than inorganic material---this flashlight is not necessary, but it will illuminate nonliving subjects at night without casting any visible light
Tips & Warnings:
- After following these steps, your camera will be sensitive to both visible and infrared light
- To render pictures more sharply and without interference from visible light, you can either purchase a visible light filter to connect to your still or video camera's lens, or attach an exposed piece of film to the sensor where the infrared filter was located
- These modifications can damage your camera and will void any warranty. The modification is irreversible
- It will prevent the camera from taking normal pictures unless another infrared filter is used
- Do not attempt these modifications on any camera you are not willing to lose
- 1 x CCTV CCD 420TVL 42 IR LED Night Vision Waterproof Camera
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 44.33||USD$ 42.94||USD$ 41.55||USD$ 39.70|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?