Customers Also Bought
1/3" SONY CCD Dome Camera:
- Image Device: 1/3'' SONY CCD, with 24 white Lamps
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- Image Size: 4.9mm x 3.7mm
- Picture Elements: PAL: 500(H) x 582(V); NTSC: 510(H) x 492(V)
- Scanning Frequency (Horizontal): PAL: 15.625KHz; NTSC: 15.7343KHz
- Scanning Frequency(Vertical): PAL: 50Hz; NTSC: 60Hz
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV Lines
- Lens Mount: C/CS Mount (C Mount adaptor option)
- Auto Iris Lens: Video/DC
- Lens: 8mm
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/50 (1/60)-1/100,000(sec)
- S/N Ratio: More than 48db(AGC Off)
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5 Lux(F:2.0)
- White Balance: Auto tracking white balance
- Black Light Compensation: ON/OFF Switchable
- Electronic Shutter Control: EE/AI Switchable
- Video Out: 1.0Vp-p,75 Ω BNC
- Power: DC12V 1000mA
- SONY 1/3" CCD, novel outlook design
- Auto white balance for the image with better color
- Backlight compensation for the clear picture and perfect light contrast
- Do not attempt to disassemble the Camera
- Handle the Camera with care
- Do not expose the camera to rain or moisture, or try to operate it in wet areas
- Do not use strong or abrasive detergents when cleaning the Camera body
- Never point the Camera toward the sun
- Do not operate the Camera beyond its temperature, humidity or power source ratings
Mini USB 2.0 E-Capture Card Video Adapter:
- System Requirements: USB: Compliant USB 2.0 free port OS: Windows XP,Vista CPU:Intel Pentium 4 or high
- Support for All Formats: Record in DVD+/-R/RW, DVD+/-VR,and DVD-video
- Video Input: One RCA composite,one S-Video
- HD: 1GB of available hard drive space for program installation, 4G
- Audio Input: Stereo audio (RCA)mm
- Dimension: 91 x 29 x 14mm / 3.6 x 1.1 x 0.6in (L x W x H)
- Cable Length: 170mm / 6.7in
- Complies with universal serial bus specification Rev.2.0
- Supports NTSC, PAL, video format
- USB bus power
- Supports high quality video resolution NTSC: 720 x 480 @ 30fps PAL: 720 x 576 @ 258fps
- Supports windows XP,Vista
- Include professional and easy to learn & used video editor software
- Popular USB 2.0 interface and not need other power
- Capture video & audio though usb 2.0 interface
- Support brightness,contrast,hue,and saturation control
- The dimension suitable that is easy to carry
- Could capture audio without the sound card
- High plug & play
- Applying to internet conference / net meeting
- 1 x 1/3 SONY 420TVL 24 LED IR Dome Color Security CCD Camera
- 1 x EasyCap Mini USB 2.0 E-Capture Card Video Adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 64.50||USD$ 62.28||USD$ 60.07||USD$ 57.11|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.