Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/3inch SONY Color
- System: NTSC/PAL
- Picture Element: NTSC:512(H) x 492(V); PAL: 512(H) x 582(V)
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TVL
- IR LED: 36PCS
- IR Series Distance: 30m
- Minimum Illumination: 0.00Lux
- Lens: 3.6mm/6mm/8mm/12mm/16mm
- BLC: ON/OFF
- Shutter Speed: 1/50(1/60)～1/100, 000 Second
- White Balance: Auto
- S/N Ratio: >48dB
- Gamma: >0.45
- Operating Temperature: -20°C~+50°C
- Synchronizing System: Internal
- Video Output: ≤1.2Vp-p 75Ω(BNC)
- Power Supply: DC12v <150mA
- Size: 140 x 80mm/5.5 x 3.1in(L x Dia.)
- The color CCD camera is completely waterproof and dust-proof
- The wireless network camera surveillance is fully assembled, pre-wired and pre-focused for easy installation
- The image sensor of this IP network camera is 1/3inch SONY Color
- The wireless network camera could adjust the white balance of the images automatically
- This IP network camera is an ideal equipment for the ones who don't want to install large security cameras
- This color CCD camera will bring much convenience to your life
USB 2.0 Video E-Capture Card:
- Complies with: Universal Serial Bus Specification Rev.2.0
- Support Format: NTSC, PAL, Video Format
- Power: USB Bus Power
- Support High Quality Video Resolution: NTSC: 720 x 480@30fps PAL: 720 x 576@258fps
- Support for All Formats: Record in DVD+/-R/RW,DVD+/-VR, DVD-Video
- Video Input: One RCA Composite, One S-VIDEO
- Audio Input: Stereo Audio(RCA)mm
- USB: Compliant USB 2.0 Free Port
- OS: Windows XP, Vista
- Size: 91 x 29 x 14mm/3.6 x 1.1 x 0.6in(L x W x H)
- Cable Length: 170mm/6.7in
- It includes professional and easy to learn & used video editor software
- It applies popular USB 2.0 interface and does not need other powers
- It captures video & audio though USB 2.0 interface
- It supports brightness, contrast, hue, and saturation control
- The dimension of it is suitable and easy for carrying
- It endows high plug & play
- This wireless network camera features waterproof
- The Horizontal Resolution of this IP network camera is 420TVL
- The Image Sensor of this IP network camera is 1/3inch SONY Color
- The USB 2.0 Video E-Capture Card of this color CCD camera is easy and convenient to use
- The wireless network camera is easy to install
Size in Detail:
- For the layman, please do not open canopy
- Please put it carefully and lightly
- Please do not put the camera or operate the camera in moist places. Once the camera wetted, please immediately switch off the power source, ask the specialist for service.
- please do not use the intense cleanser to clean the camera
- Please do not expose the camera in the sun
- Please operate the camera in the suggested temperature
How to Protect Your Home With an Wired Security Camera?
- Determine the purpose of your outdoor security camera: will you be monitoring to see who comes up to your front door or do you want to be able to watch all angles of the perimeter of your house and yard?
- Determine the view angle you need from your camera. In general, the wider the view the more the camera will record. This is particularly important if you will be using your camera to see who is approaching your front door and you want to be able to determine whether or not they are alone
- Determine the picture quality that you will need from your security camera and choose a camera that will provide it. While many screens are small and can use a lower resolution, a higher resolution will provide a clearer picture
- Choosing a wireless security camera? Choose a camera with a transmission range that will suit your needs; keep in mind that the walls of your home will reduce the range a wireless camera will have
- Planning to record the signal? Choose a camera that will broadcast to the system that you have chosen: closed circuit tv, your computer or a digital video recorder
How to Install an Outdoor Security Camera System?
- Select the type of connection you want; you can choose a wired or a wireless connection. Wireless systems are easier to install with no limitations on the distance between the devices and the monitors. Be aware, however, that wireless connections are subject to signal interference. If you choose to install a wired connection, it will require more work, but you won't have any signal interference. Wireless cameras are also battery-operated, so you will have to replace the batteries periodically. Wired cameras connect to the monitors, which run on the main power source
- Decide where you want your security camera. Place your camera in a position that will display the entire area you wish to view. Then, decide whether you want your camera visible or hidden. If you set up a wired camera system, hiding and wiring your device will be more difficult
- Drill holes for mounting the brackets. If you are setting up more than one camera, make sure you allow enough distance in between. Test your camera or cameras by turning them on and placing them in position. View the coverage area and decide where to drill your holes. If you are using a wired system, make sure the camera cables are long enough to connect your camera to your monitor
- Attach the brackets using the screwdriver. Regardless of whether your camera is on the ground or on a wall, you will need brackets to securely position your camera. Make sure your brackets are tight and stable enough to hold the camera
- Mount the camera on the brackets. Make sure everything is tightly secured
- Select a location for your monitor. The monitor should be where you spend the most time. If you are using a wireless system, you have completed the setup process
- Run a cable from each camera to your monitor if you are using a wired system. Cables can run along door and floor edges or under a carpet. Use electrical tape or a staple gun to secure your wires. If your monitor does not have multiple plugs for your camera cables, you need to purchase a multiplexer. Plug your camera cables into the multiplexer and plug the multiplexer into the monitor
- Turn on your system to view your area
- 1 x 1/3" SONY CCD Color Camera
- 1 x USB 2.0 Video E-Capture Card
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 42.49||USD$ 40.11||USD$ 37.73||USD$ 34.56|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.