Customers Also Bought
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- Pick Up Device: 1/3'' SONY Super-HAD CCD
- Picture Elements: 510(H) x 582(V)
- Resolution: 420TV Lines
- Mini Illumination: 0.3Lux
- Scanning System: 2:1 Interlace
- Sync System: Internal
- S/N Ratio: More than 50dB
- Electronic Shutter: PAL: AES:1/50-1/100,000SEC; NTSC: AES:1/60-1/100,000SEC
- Black Light Compensation: ON or OFF
- Gain Control: Auto
- White Balance: Auto
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p(75Ω BNC)
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- Power Consumption: 90mA
- Storage Temperature: -30~+60℃
- Operating Temperature: -10~+45℃
- Do not use the camera if fume, or if it seems not functioning correctly. Disconnect the power cord immediately, and consult your dealer
- Do not adjust or modify the camera's internal circuits or power supply modules, as it may be dangerous and cause damage to the unit. For internal settings and repairing, consult your dealer
- Make sure that no metal objects or flammable substance get inside the camera that may cause damage to the unit
- If water or a liquid get inside the camera, disconnect the power cable immediately, and consult your dealer. Be careful to protect the camera from direct exposure to weather, rain, etc.
- Do not drop the camera or subject it to strong shock
- It may interfere with or distort the image when install close to an electric or magnetic fields
- Do not install it where there is greasy smoke or steam, where the moisture may get too high, or where there is a lot of dust
- Do not install close to stoves, or other heat generating devices. Such as spotlights, etc. Avoid places where there is direct sunlight
- Don't directly touch the CCD element. If necessary, use a soft cloth moistened with alcohol to wipe off the dust
Video E-Capture Card/Video Adapter:
- Include professional and easy to learn & used video editor software
- Popular USB 2.0 interface and not need other power
- Capture video & audio though usb 2.0 interface
- Support brightness, contrast, hue, and saturation control
- The dimension suitable that is easy to carry
- Could capture audio without the sound card
- High plug & play
- Applying to internet conference / net meeting
- Complies with universal serial bus specification Rev.2.0
- Supports NTSC, PAL, VIDEO format
- USB bus power
- Supports high quality video resolution NTSC: 720X480 @ 30fps PAL: 720X576 @ 258fps
- Supports windows XP,Vista
- Support for All Formats: Record in DVD+/-R/RW,DVD+/-VR,and DVD-video
- Video Input: One RCA composite, one S-VIDEO
- Audio Input: Stereo audio (RCA)mm
- USB: Compliant USB 2.0 free port
- OS: Windows XP, Vista
- Size: 91 x 29 x 14mm / 3.6 x 1.1 x 0.6in (L x W x H)
- Cable Length: 170mm / 6.7in
- 1 x 420TVL CCTV Wired Mini Security CCD Camera
- 1 x EasyCAP Mini USB 2.0 Video E-Capture Card/Video Adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 43.01||USD$ 41.35||USD$ 39.69||USD$ 37.48|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.