Customers Also Bought
- Image Device: 1/3 inch Sony Color CCD Chip
- Number of Pixels: PAL: (H)500 x (V)582; NTSC: (H)510 x (V)492
- Scanning System: PAL: 625 Lines, 50 Field/Sec
- Sync System: Internal Synchronization
- Horizontal Resolution: 480 TV Lines
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5 Lux
- S/N Ratio: More Than 46Db
- Gamma Characteristic: 0.45
- Video Output: 1Vp-p, 75oms, Negative
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50~1/100,000 Sec
- White Balance: Auto
- Housing: Black
- Built-In Lens: 6mm Lens
- Operation Temperature: -10℃ ~ + 50℃, RH 95% Max
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ ~ + 60℃, RH 95% Max
- Dimension: ø100 mm
- Power Consumption: 12V±10%DC, 100mA
- NTSC System: Available
- Dome outdoor weatherproof and dustproof
- Built In High Sensitive Camera
- Plastic blast shelter armor
- 1 x 1/3 inch SONY CCD Dome Camera
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 53.30||USD$ 50.98||USD$ 48.66||USD$ 45.57|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.