Customers Also Bought
1/3" SONY CCD Dome Camera:
- Signal Format: PAL/NTSC
- Image Senor: 1/3 Inch Sony CCD Chip
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV Lines
- S/N Ratio: More than 52dB
- Minimum Illumination: 0Lux (IR ON)
- Lens: Built-in 6mm Lens
- Distance (Meter): 10-15 Meter
- View Angle: 45°
- IR LED: 12pcs
- Average Life: 20000hrs
- Video Output: 1.0 Vp-p 75ohm
- Operation Temperature: -10°C ~ +50°C
- Supplied Power: DC 12V10% 750mA
- Please the keeping glass surface clean . Otherwise it may make light sensor an expiration
- Do not use high strength corrosive clearing the glass
- Do not aim stronger light. Otherwise it will cause to be effective of picture
- Please according to the technique parameter within the scope of rule the electric voltage area, electric current area usage
- Please use it in the over 50° environment of seal airtight
- To Prevent fire or shock hazard, do not expose the unit to rain or moisture
- This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a class A digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated a commercial environment. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed an used in accordance in which the user will be required to correct the interference as his own expense
Mini USB 2.0 E-Capture Card Video Adapter:
- System Requirements: USB: Compliant USB 2.0 free port OS: Windows XP,Vista CPU:Intel Pentium 4 or high
- Support for All Formats: Record in DVD+/-R/RW, DVD+/-VR,and DVD-video
- Video Input: One RCA composite,one S-Video
- HD: 1GB of available hard drive space for program installation, 4G
- Audio Input: Stereo audio (RCA)mm
- Dimension: 91 x 29 x 14mm / 3.6 x 1.1 x 0.6in(L x W x H)
- Cable Length: 170mm / 6.7in
- Complies with universal serial bus specification Rev.2.0
- Supports NTSC, PAL, video format
- USB bus power
- Supports high quality video resolution NTSC: 720 x 480 @ 30fps PAL: 720 x 576 @ 258fps
- Supports windows XP,Vista
- Include professional and easy to learn & used video editor software
- Popular USB 2.0 interface and not need other power
- Capture video & audio though usb 2.0 interface
- Support brightness,contrast,hue,and saturation control
- The dimension suitable that is easy to carry
- Could capture audio without the sound card
- High plug & play
- Applying to internet conference / net meeting
- 1 x 1/3" SONY CCD 420TVL IR Color Dome Camera
- 1 x EasyCap Mini USB 2.0 E-Capture Card Video Adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 33.85||USD$ 32.34||USD$ 30.83||USD$ 28.82|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.