Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/3 SONY CCD
- Horizontal Resolution: 480TVL
- Lens: 8mm
- IR LED: 24PCS
- IR LED Distance: 20m
- Infrared Wave Length: 850nm
- Minimum Illumination: 0Lux
- Image Compression Format: MPEG-4
- Image Resolution: VGA, CIF、QCIF
- Level of Rotation: 355 Degree
- Vertical Rotation: 90 Degree
- Video Frame Rate: 1~25 FPS
- Video Compression Bitrates: 64Kbps～1Mbps
- Horizontal Rotating Angle: 0-90
- Vertical Rotating Angle: 0-90
- System Interface: 10M/100M self-adapting Ethernet port, 1 RS485 port, 1 BNC port
- Input Power Supply: DC 12V, 0.5A
- Operating Temperature: -20 ℃~ +60℃
- Operating Humidity: 10%~ 90%
- Waterproof Grade: IP66
- Power Consume: <10w
- Size: 180 x 177 x 102mm/7.1 x 6.9 x 4.0in(L x W x H)
- Supported Protocols: TCP/IP、ARP、ICMP、FTP、RTP/RTCP、NTP、DNS、DDNS、SNMP、PPPoE
- Operation System: Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.x or above
- 480 TVLine Horizontal Resolution
- Light Inhibition and Digital Wide Dynamic
- 0.001LUX Starlight Sensitivity
- Auto Sense Up
- Flicker Prevention & Power Sync Design
- Powerful OSD Menu Function
- 480TVL Horizontal Resolution 8mm Lens 24IR LED 1/3inch SONY CCD Pan Tilt IP Camera
- Can be rotated
How is the Frame Rate related to Picture Quality?
- Quality can refer to both how detailed the image is and how fast the frame rate is. Frame rate is simply a measure of how many individual pictures make up the video. "Full motion", what you see on television and on VHS tapes, is 30 frames per second, or fps. Most often, security systems record at slower rates, which result in more jerky-looking images but saves tape or hard drive space, allowing longer periods of time to be recorded
- Camera formats are measured in inches: most surveillance cameras fall between 1/4" and 1". This refers to the usable image size created inside the camera. For most security systems, a small size is fine - 1/4" or 1/3" surveillance cameras dominate CCTV sales. Larger formats do not necessarily result in better images, but can be advantageous in dimly lit situations since they are able to gather more light
Focal Lens important:
- If you're looking for a security camera for the office or warehouse and you want to see as much as you can, you should look for a 2.8 or 4mm lens (provides a wide, somewhat distant view). If you need to observe a limited area, such as an entrance, you should choose an 8mm lense (provides a narrow view and objects are closer). In other words, the smaller the focal length number, the wider the field of view. To get the most flexibility in choosing the best field of view, consider a varifocal lens.
- The varifocal lens is ideal in situations where the security camera surveys a distant point. One can adjust the zoom and focus of these lenses, either manually or automatically. This is sometimes referred to as "manual zoom" lens
- It is analog technology. The CCD camera has a little bit higher resolution than CMOS. The camera also functions better in low light. A CCD
- 1 x 1/3 SONY CCD Camera
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 365.91||USD$ 356.65||USD$ 347.39||USD$ 335.05|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?