Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/4" Sony Color CCD
- DSP: SONY
- CCD Total Pixels: NTSC: 537 (H) x 505 (V)
- PAL: 537 (H) x 597 (V)
- Scanning System: NTSC: 525 lines, 60 fields/sec
- PAL: 625 lines, 50 fields/sec
- SYNC System: Internal
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5Lux F1.2
- Resolution: 420 TV Line
- Whiter Balance: AUTO
- Gain Control: AUTO
- S/N RATIO: 48dB (AGC OFF)
- Electronic Shutter: NTSC: 1/60~1/120,000 sec
- PAL: 1/50~1/120,000 sec
- B.L.C. Function: AUTO
- Video Output: Composite 1.0V p-p at 75 ohm
- Gamma Correction: 0.45
- LENS: Standard 3.6mm Lens other Lens optional
- Operation Temperature: -10℃ TO 50℃
- Operational Humidity: Within 85%RH
- Power Supply: DC12V±1V / 120mA
- Now you can create covert field surveillance videos and review them right on the spot
- With cable, easy to operate
What are the recommended camera placements to capture the most relevant shots?
- Never angle a camera to look straight down. A camera that's pointed straight down will only catch the top of a perpetrator's head. The camera will most likely miss many of the distinguishing characteristics that can be used to identify a person later if necessary
- Always make sure to have a camera facing all entrances It is a fact, that the best time to catch the facial features of an individual is during their entrance into the building, whether it is your home or your business. Other cameras can catch the act of someone in the act of stealing; however, without the critical entry-shot you may not be able to identify the individual
- Never allow direct sunlight to touch the lens of the camera. Regardless of which cameras you use, make sure that the cameras are never mounted in such a way that sunlight will directly shine into the lens. This will cause the Image sensor to discolor and fail. Direct sunlight will also immediately void any warranty
- Mount I/R Cameras within 20 ft. of subject being viewed. Infrared bulbs emit an invisible light spectrum that will illuminate a subject even in complete darkness...however, the light will only project out 20-40 ft. to illuminate the target
- Always plug cameras into a surge suppressor or Battery Back-up unit. Cameras are extremely sensitive to voltage changes and can fail prematurely. Voltage changes will also void the cameras warranty
- Recommend to use a regulated DC 12V power supply unit with Camera for best picture and for safe operation of the unit. Unregulated DC 12V power supply usually provides around 17-20V after loaded and can cause a damage on the Camera
- Recommend to use the Camera with the monitor which has the standard video input impedance level of 75Oms.If in any case your monitor is set to high impedance mode, please switch them on it or standard impedance position. If the monitor do not have the impedance adjust switch, please ask us for a Camera suitable for your monitor
- Do not attempt to disassemble the Camera. There are no user serviceable parts inside. Refer servicing to qualified service personal
- Never face the Camera toward the sun. If may cause a smear on the picture when the Camera is directly faced to the sun or spot light or light reflecting objects
- Do not expose the Camera to rain or moisture, or do not try to operate the Camera in wet area. Moisture can damage the Camera and can create the danger of electric shock
- 1 x 1/4" inch Sony Chip, 0.5Lux, 420TVL Bullet Style Security CCTV Wired Color CCD Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 37.10||USD$ 35.80||USD$ 34.51||USD$ 32.78|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.