Customers Also Bought
- Image device: 1/3 inch SONY Color Interline CCD
- Number of pixels: PAL: 752H x 582V, NTSC: 768H x 494V
- Scanning System: PAL 625Lines, 50Field/sec
- Sync System inter: Inter line Synchronization
- Horizontal Resolution: 520 TV Lines
- Video Output: 1Vp-p75 ohms, Negative
- S/N Ratio: More than 48dB(AGC off)
- Gamma Characteristic: 0.45
- White Balance: Auto White Balance(AWB)
- B,L,C: Back Light Compensation(Auto)
- Minimun Illumination: 0.5Lux
- Electronic Shutter: PAL:1/50-1/100.000 sec
- Lens Mout: 6mm fixed
- Power Consunption: 12C + or - 10percentage DC
- Operation Temperature: -10 - +50 centigrade RH 95%Max
- Storage Temperature: -20 - +60 centigrade RH 95%Max
- High resolution: The camera can produce an image with high horizontal resolution
- High sensitivity: With minimun illuminiation at 0.5Lux
- Automatic electronic shutter(AES)
- The unit automatically adjusts the shutter speed according to the subject brighteness so that the amount of exposure is steady
- 1/3inch SONY Chip 520TV Lines camera
- 6mm CCTV lens High Resolution Vandal Proof Dome Camera
- Power connect and monitor connect interface
- The camera's size
- Made of high quality material
How to Set Up a Surveillance Video Camera:
- Decide if you want an indoor or outdoor system. Indoor cameras are not weather tight and should not be exposed to extreme temperatures or moisture. Outdoor cameras are built in a protective shell.
- Choose a wired or wireless connection. A wireless system is much easy to install with no limitations on the distance between the devices and the monitor. The only issue with wireless connections is the possibility of signal interference. A wired connection will require more work, but you won't have to deal with signal interference.
- Determine camera position. It is important to place your camera in a position that will display the entire area you wish to view. Decide whether you want your camera visible or hidden. If you choose to set up a wired camera system, hiding your device and wiring will be more challenging.
- Drill holes in preparation for bracket mounting. If you are setting up more than one camera, make sure you allow enough distance in between. Test your camera or cameras by turning them on and placing them in position. View the coverage area and decide on where to drill your holes. If you are using a wired system, make sure the camera cables are long enough to connect your camera to your monitor.
- Attach brackets. Regardless of whether your camera is on the ground or on a wall, you will need to use brackets to securely position your camera. Use the screwdriver and make sure your brackets are tight and stable enough to hold your camera.
- Mount your camera. Attach your camera to the brackets. Make sure everything is secure. Remember, if you are setting up an outdoor system, your camera will be exposed to extreme weather conditions.
- Select a location for your monitor. Place your monitor in the location where you spend the most time. The surveillance camera is useless if you can't keep an eye on it.
- If you are using a wireless system, you are finished. If you are using a wired system, you will now have to run a cable from each camera to your monitor. Cables can run along door and floor edges or under a carpet. Use electrical tape or a staple gun to secure your wires. If your monitor does not have multiple plugs for your camera cables, you need to purchase a multiplexer. Plug your camera cables into the multiplexer and plug the multiplexer into the monitor.
- 1 x 1/3inch SONY Chip 520TV Lines High Resolution Vandal Proof Dome Camera INS-DOMH01
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 129.65||USD$ 124.99||USD$ 120.33||USD$ 114.11|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.