Customers Also Bought
- Sensor: 1/3 SONY CCD
- Video Format: PAL / NTSC
- Resolution: 600TVL
- Mini Illumination: 0.001Lux(IR On)
- S/N Ratio: ≥50dB(BAGC Off)
- Cotrol AES: On/Off
- Cotrol AGC: On/Off
- Cotrol BLC: On/Off
- Cotrol Mirror: On/Off
- White Balance Mode: Automatic White Balance
- White Balance Range: 2200-10000°K
- Bracket Horizontal: 0-355℃
- Bracket Vertical: 0-90℃
- IR CUT: Automatic Switchover
- Lens: 3.5-8mm Auto Iris
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p/75ohm Composite
- Power Voltage: DC12V
- Power Current: <100mA
- Operating Temperature: -10℃-50℃
- Storage Temperature: -20℃-50℃
- Humidity: <95%RH
- 1/3 SONY CCD Outdoor Surveillance Camera
- Outdoor Surveillance Camera with advanced Digital Signal Processor
- Outdoor Surveillance Camera has 600TVLine Horizontal Resolution
- Outdoor Security Camera with built-in 3.5~8mm Auto Iris
- Home Security Camera System has ultra-low Illumination, High Sensitivity
- DIP Switch Function Setup
- Solid Durable Vandalproof Appearance Design
- Humanized Three-dimensional Bracket Design
- Practical Chassis Installation Design
- High Spotlight Suppression
- Powerful OSD Menu Function Outdoor Surveillance Camera
- 1/3inch SONY Chip CCD 3.5-8mm Lens Wide Dynamic Outdoor Surveillance Camera
- Outdoor Security Camera with 600TVLine Horizontal Resolution, digital wide dynamic range and high spotlight suppression
- Home Security Camera System is easy and Convenient to Install
- Outdoor Security Camera supports BLC, White Balance, Gain Control, Mirror and Other Functions, Which Make Images Clearer and Brighter
How to Set Up a Surveillance Video Camera:
- Decide if you want an indoor or outdoor system. Indoor cameras are not weather tight and should not be exposed to extreme temperatures or moisture. Outdoor cameras are built in a protective shell.
- Choose a wired or wireless connection. A wireless system is much easy to install with no limitations on the distance between the devices and the monitor. The only issue with wireless connections is the possibility of signal interference. A wired connection will require more work, but you won't have to deal with signal interference.
- Determine camera position. It is important to place your camera in a position that will display the entire area you wish to view. Decide whether you want your camera visible or hidden. If you choose to set up a wired camera system, hiding your device and wiring will be more challenging.
- Drill holes in preparation for bracket mounting. If you are setting up more than one camera, make sure you allow enough distance in between. Test your camera or cameras by turning them on and placing them in position. View the coverage area and decide on where to drill your holes. If you are using a wired system, make sure the camera cables are long enough to connect your camera to your monitor.
- Attach brackets. Regardless of whether your camera is on the ground or on a wall, you will need to use brackets to securely position your camera. Use the screwdriver and make sure your brackets are tight and stable enough to hold your camera.
- Mount your camera. Attach your camera to the brackets. Make sure everything is secure. Remember, if you are setting up an outdoor system, your camera will be exposed to extreme weather conditions.
- Select a location for your monitor. Place your monitor in the location where you spend the most time. The surveillance camera is useless if you can't keep an eye on it.
- If you are using a wireless system, you are finished. If you are using a wired system, you will now have to run a cable from each camera to your monitor. Cables can run along door and floor edges or under a carpet. Use electrical tape or a staple gun to secure your wires. If your monitor does not have multiple plugs for your camera cables, you need to purchase a multiplexer. Plug your camera cables into the multiplexer and plug the multiplexer into the monitor.
- 1 x 1/3inch SONY Chip CCD CCTV 600TVL 3.5-8mm Lens Wide Dynamic Dome Camera INS-DM7231
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 68.82||USD$ 65.88||USD$ 62.94||USD$ 59.02|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.