Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/3" SONY Color CCD
- Resolution: 480 TV Lines
- Signal System: NTSC/PAL
- Effective Pixels Number: NTSC: 510(H) x 492(V) ; PAL: 500(H) x 582(V)
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50(1/60)~1/100,000sec
- White Balance: Auto
- S/N Ratio: More than 48db(AGC off)
- Minimum illumination: 0 Lux
- Aggregation: Electromotion
- Electronic Magnification: NO
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p,75Ω
- Power: AC 180-240V
- Power Consumption: 20W
- Plug: Video out(BNC)
- Infrared Radiation Distance: 80-100m
- Infrared Light Wavelengths: 850nm
- Infrared Light: Auto
- Zoom: 22X digital
- Size: 270 x 152 x 180mm/10.62 x 5.98 x 7.08in(L x Dia. x H)
- The camera provides excellent images and superb low lux rating for near complete darkness operation
- It is ideal for monitoring or videotaping
- Security is an essential part of any store, shops, or place that needs to be monitored. If it is not monitored, anything could happen, so you must go ahead and take the precaution to prevent it from happening or be able to do something when it does occur. For example, if you own a shop and it gets robbed, it is horrible to not being able to do anything about it. If you have the surveillance tapes that you have recorded, you can use that as evidence and show the police who may be able to get the man. As you can see, surveillance is important
- A security camera monitor allows a viewer to see the video feed from a security camera. It is not the most important decision to make in a home security system, but there are some bits of advice that should be followed.
- Security camera monitors should match the resolution of the security camera sending the video feed. Having a security camera monitor with a higher resolution than a security camera is a waste of money, and a security camera monitor that has a lower resolution than a security camera will not be able to take advantage of the camera's capabilities. A security camera monitor should also be in color if the security camera's feed is in color
- The size of the security camera monitor also matters. Multiple video feeds require a larger size security camera monitor, while a single video feed only needs a small monitor, around nine inches.
- Finally, figure out what kind of monitor can handle the extended use. Televisions, for instance are poor security camera monitors. Computer monitors are designed for extended use, with flat-screen LCD monitor being the best, due to the lack of heat it produces
Security Camera Work
- Basically, a camera set into position with the help of what is known as a video transmitter running to a receiver allows the view from a security camera in a specific place or aimed in a certain direction, such as in a parking lot or door entrance. The security camera whether it is wireless or not, then makes it possible for the surveillance of anyone or anything through sending visual signals through the lenses back to a security monitor which is connected directly to the system
- In some cases security cameras are remotely operated, while others rely on the actual surveillance of a person sitting in front of the security monitor at all times in a separate area. Another form of security camera, simply records the surveillance and it can be viewed at another point and time. Security cameras all have to have power of some kind in order to work however
- Additionally security cameras work on frequencies as well as range. Different concepts are taken into consideration when a security camera is installed. Therefore, there are many security cameras on the market today. Some are better than others, while some security cameras are basic and simple, to those security cameras that are very complex
- One of the worst materials a security camera would have to go through would be metal, these types of security cameras are high frequency cameras and are very expensive. Most wireless cameras are limited to four different frequencies while others that must have hidden video lines such as in ceilings or walls can have additional frequencies. The range of reception on security cameras vary. Security cameras provide the initial perception that the issue is safety, while the second of course is protection, from theft or vandalism of property. The security cameras come in many different designs as well as types. Some security cameras help assist authorities when trying to apprehend suspects in crimes or other acts of violence, or vandalism
- You want to have a good reception especially if the security camera that is in use, is the type that simply records surveillance. As opposed to a security camera that has a person monitoring at all times. In this case you want good reception as well but it doesn't have to be nearly as clear. Security cameras can be as small as a button on a shirt, while others can be the size of an average camcorder. The size of a security camera varies as well
- Price doesn't necessarily mean better, depending on what the security camera will be used for. If the camera is going to be for personal use then one that isn't that expensive will probably do what you need it for. Security cameras are made to work for the security of people, places, and things of value, as well as keeping places safe and protected. In some cases security cameras are used to give people the peace of mind of feeling safer than they normally would without one
- 1 x 1/3" SONY Wired IR Waterproof 480TVL 22X Digital Zoom Night Visual Color CCD Camera
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 139.00||USD$ 135.05||USD$ 131.10||USD$ 125.83|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?