Customers Also Bought
- High quality rechargeable battery
- Never run out of battery power when you're just about to capture the perfect moment
- This battery is a high capacity and rechargeable li-ion battery with premium cell
- Time to get extra power for your digital video camcorder
- A must for all digital camcorder buyers
- Replacement NP-FP30 NP-FP50 NP-FP60 NP-FP70 NP-FP71 battery
- Type: Lithium ion rechargeable battery
- Capacity: 1400mAh
- Output Voltage: 7.2V
DCR-HC26 DCR-DVD803E DCR-30 DCR-HC26E DCR-DVD805E DCR-DVD DCR-HC28 DCR-DVD905E DCR-DVD103 DCR-HC28E DCR-DVD92 DCR-DVD105 DCR-HC30 DCR-DVD92E DCR-DVD105E DCR-HC30E DCR-HC (Mini DV) DCR-DVD202E DCR-HC30G DCR-HC16 DCR-DVD203 DCR-HC30L DCR-HC16E DCR-DVD203E DCR-HC30S DCR-HC17 DCR-DVD205 DCR-HC32 DCR-HC17E DCR-DVD205E DCR-HC32E DCR-HC18 DCR-DVD305 DCR-HC33E DCR-HC18E DCR-DVD403 DCR-HC35E DCR-HC19E DCR-DVD403E DCR-HC39E DCR-HC20 DCR-DVD404E DCR-HC40 DCR-HC20E DCR-DVD405 DCR-HC40E DCR-HC21 DCR-DVD505 DCR-HC40S DCR-HC21E DCR-DVD505E DCR-HC40W DCR-HC22E DCR-DVD602 DCR-HC41 DCR-HC23E DCR-DVD602E DCR-HC42 DCR-HC24E DCR-DVD605E DCR-HC42E DCR-DVD803 DCR-DVD653 DCR-HC43E DCR-HC96 DCR-DVD653E DCR-HC44E DCR-HC96E DCR-DVD703 DCR-HC46 DCR-SR100 DCR-DVD703E DCR-HC46E DCR-SR50 DCR-DVD705E DCR-HC65 HDR-HC DCR-DVD755E DCR-HC85 HDR-HC3 DCR-HC94E DCR-HC85E HDR-HC3E InfoLithium P Series
- Ultra-low-power, light weight and low power consumptions
- 7.2V 1400mAh for Sony DCR-DVD HDR-HC HDR-HC(Mini DV) Series
What are the Symptoms of a Dead DV Camcorder Battery?
- Unless you have access to AC power in any situation, having a charged camcorder battery is critical to the ability to record video in many situations, such as your child's school play or soccer game. Most camcorders come with a rechargeable lithium ion battery that is good for an hour's worth of recording; often, you can also buy an extended life battery good for anywhere from three to seven hours of recording. However, batteries do eventually wear out
- It is hard to initially tell when a camcorder battery is starting to die, but one of the most common symptoms is decreased recording time. If you think you have a fully charged battery, but can only record for 30 minutes, the battery may be in the process of dying. However, in these situation, it may be possible that you didn't charge the battery enough; you may have also used it under power-draining conditions, such as cold weather. Therefore, it is important to start to track how much recording time you are getting from each charge
- Most camcorders have a battery bar in the viewfinder that will tell you how much your battery is charged. If the charger is green and indicates your battery is fully charged, but it doesn't show full strength upon putting it into the camcorder, your battery may be starting to die
- False charging can be another symptom of a dead battery. If you leave the battery on the charger overnight, but don't get a decent amount of time recording once you've re-inserted it into the camcorder, it is time to replace the battery
- Don't try to overcharge your batteries; remove them from the charger when the charger says they are charged. Leaving them on to try to maintain the charge, or to give what is a dying battery a full charge, can damage both the battery and charger
- At a certain point, the camcorder battery simply won't charge. When this happens, replace it. If you are unsure of whether or not this is the case for your situation, plug in the camcorder to your AC power. If it still works, but the battery still won't turn it on, then the battery is dead. The one caveat to this is that sometimes, rarely, a charger will go bad, so if you get a new battery, charge it and then it doesn't work, the charger is probably bad
If your battery met any of the circumstances above, you should change a new one
- 1 x GJT G-NP-FP70 1400mAh 7.2V Digital Camcorder Battery for SONY DCR-DVD HDR-HC HDR-HC (Mini DV) Series
General Model G-NP-FP70 Brand GJT Spec Condition New Type Digital Camcorder Battery Color Black Material Plastic Capacity 1400mAh Output Voltage 7.2V Features Features High quality rechargeable battery
Never run out of battery power when you're just about to capture the perfect moment
This battery is a high capacity and rechargeable li-ion ba
Packaging Package Included 1 x GJT G-NP-FP70 1400mAh 7.2V Digital Camcorder Battery for SONY DCR-DVD HDR-HC HDR-HC (Mini DV) Series
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.64||USD$ 14.32||USD$ 14.00||USD$ 13.57||USD$ 13.57|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?