Customers Also Bought
- This Replacement Keypad is made of durable materials for long time stroke and use as the original one
- Make your handset look like new again with these replacement buttons
- This stylish Sony Ericsson Keyboard can add a new look and give you an experience of using a wholly new keypad
- These Keypad Parts enable you to replace your faulty or rubbed out keypad for your Sony Ericsson C702
- Refresh or repair your existing keypad with this Sony Ericsson Keyboard
- This Sony Ericsson Keyboard provides the same function and same accessibility as the original one
- This is a non-OEM product
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 38 x 36 x 5mm / 1.5 x 1.4 x 0.2in(L x W x H)
- Compatible with: Sony Ericsson C702
- Repair Keypad Parts are made of durable materials for long time stroke and use as the original one
- This stylish Replacement Keypad can add a new look and give you an experience of using a wholly new keypad
- This Replacement Sony Ericsson Keyboard can provide the same function and touch as the original keypad
- Make your handset look like new again with these replacement buttons. Add a new look and give you an experience of using a wholly new keypad
- This Sony Ericsson Keyboard also gives your phone the individual styling you've been looking for, and renew your phone and give your phone an unmatched look and feel
How to Replace a Cell Phone Keypad
Changing cell phone keypads may be easy or hard, depending on the model of cell phone you have. However, being able to switch out an old keypad for a new one should not be so difficult that you need professional help. Just be sure to have all the tools you need handy when you begin the process.
- Remove the back of the phone using a screwdriver or by unsnapping it. Depending on the phone model, your cell could be held together either by screws or by snap closures.
- Remove the battery, and take the screws out of the top of the phone. Some phones have snap closures instead of screws, so be careful not to break them as you unsnap them.
- Remove the casing that covers the keypad. Depending on your model, there may be extra screws. If so, remove them.
- Once all screws are removed, gently pull out the phone frame. At this point, you should be able to switch out your keypad and then reassemble your phone.
- Replace the battery and the casing that covers the keypad with the screws or snap closures and securely attach the back of the phone. Be sure to test your keypad to make sure it is functional
- 1 x Replacement Repair Part Keypad Keyboard for Sony Ericsson C702
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.23||USD$ 3.84||USD$ 3.53||USD$ 3.26||USD$ 3.02|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.