Customers Also Bought
- This dual shock controller gamepad can even detect natural movements for real-time and high precision interactive play, acting as a natural extension of the user's body
- Built-in 500mA rechargeable battery, The PS3 controller gamepad can be charged at any time through the PS3 system using the mini USB cable
- Connect via bluetooth
- No installation is required, the controller is easy to use, simple plug in and use
- Comfortable design with familiar layout
- Ergonomically shaped for comfort and control during play
- Plug and play, do not need to install additional driver, convenient installation use
- This is a NON-OEM product
- Operation distance: 10m
- Compatible with: Sony PS3
- Color: Black & Red
The PS3 controller gamepad delivers the performance, convenience, and comfort
- The PS3 controller gamepad features 4 top mounted trigger buttons, 2 analogue thumb sticks
- The ergonomic design of this dual shock controller gamepad allows for a comfortable grip and accurate play and the 2 vibration feedback motors enhance overall gaming experience
- 1 x Gamepad
How to Use Wireless Controllers for Playstation 3:
PlayStation 3 is a gaming system offering many features that are significantly different than those of its predecessor, PlayStation 2. One of the largest technological leaps between the two systems is that PlayStation 3 uses wireless Bluetooth controllers, whereas PlayStation 2 used standard, wired controllers. For some users, this leap in technology is a bit confusing
- Ensure your PlayStation 3 is properly set up and connected to your television, and that it's functioning properly. If you can't get your PlayStation 3 to start and display its start-up graphics, something isn't hooked up right. You'll need to fix it before you can use your wireless controller
- Plug the power cord for the PS3 wireless controller into one of the USB ports on the front of the PlayStation 3
- Allow the wireless controller to charge, leaving it plugged into the PlayStation 3 undisturbed for several hours to gain a full charge
- Disconnect the PS3 wireless controller from the power cord. Press the PS button to start up the PlayStation 3. The PS button is in the middle of the controller. It is clear and displays the PlayStation logo of a letter P and a letter S molded together into one shape
- Use the wireless controller to control the PlayStation 3, exactly as you woul
- Tips & Warnings:
- Learn how to use the SixAxis elements of your wireless controller effectively by practicing. This is a new element of control Sony has added, and it may be a bit difficult to figure out at first. Just keep at it, and you'll learn through practice
- If the red LED light on the PS3 wireless controller is flashing, this means that it's low on battery charge. When this occurs, save your game, then hook the controller up to charge
- Charge your controllers after each use. It's frustrating to be in the middle of a difficult part of a game and suddenly have your controller's battery run out of juice, leaving you with no ability to control the system or the game until you've hooked the controller up to its power cord
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.63||USD$ 12.29||USD$ 11.97||USD$ 11.66||USD$ 11.37|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.