Customers Also Bought
- High quality battery charger for PSP 3000
- This PSP Battery Charger can be used in an AC plug
- Recharge the battery pack by using AC plug connection
- This AC Battery Charger is a non-OEM product
- Color: Black
- Dimension: 90 x 45 x 24mm / 3.5 x 1.8 x 0.9in(L x W x H)
- This AC battery charger is small and can easily fit in a small bag, specifically designed for the PSP-3000 battery
- With this AC battery charger, you won't worry about the out of service of your PSP
- Made of high quality material, you can use this AC battery charger safely and conveniently
Size in Detail:
- Make sure the power adapter's AC plug connected with the needed AC power source
- Make sure to put the battery correctly in the charger and with well contact
- Please cut off the power and take out the battery before clean PSP3000 battery charger
- The battery charger is not allowed to be used outdoor or in moist environment
- Please do not let the battery charger be damaged or pressed to prolong its service life
- If the battery or the charger is soused or damaged, please stop using it, and take it to specialized service department in time, do not disassemble it by yourself to avoid danger
- Do not dry it by using heating equipment such as microwave oven
- Please do not let children play with this product
How to Remove Rust From a Battery Charger?
Most people have a few battery chargers. The chargers are for cell phones, cordless phones, power tools, small household appliances and any number of other things. The rust occurs if the coating on the charger becomes scratched, revealing the underlying metal. If the charger is then stored in damp basements or humid kitchens, rust may develop on the charger. In time the rust spreads, possibly making the charger inoperable. The first thing to do is to remove the rust as soon as it starts to develop.
- Scrub off the rust. Use a scrubbing pad to get rid of the rust on the battery charger. This is the easiest way to get rid of surface rust and small rust stains.
- Apply mineral oil. Buy mineral oil from a hardware store. Use a paper towel to apply a small amount of oil to the battery charger. Wait 10 minutes for the charger to absorb the oil, then scrub of the rust using a scrubbing pad. Wipe the area clean with a damp paper towel. Dry thoroughly before using the battery charger.
- Use vinegar on the rust stains. Pour white vinegar into a paper towel and apply to the rust stains on the charger, then let the vinegar soak in for 15 minutes to 30 minutes. Scrub off the rust stains with a scrubbing pad and clean off the rust and vinegar completely. Dry the battery charger. White vinegar is a non-toxic home cleaning solution. The acetic acid in vinegar helps to remove rust stains.
What Should I Consider When Buying a Battery Charger?
- When it comes to choosing a battery charger, there are so many options that it can be intimidating to choose among them. Following a few rules will guarantee that you choose a battery charger that will meet your needs and provide top quality service for years to come. A classic battery charger can handle either NiMH or NiCad batteries. A NiMH charger usually works with NiCad cells, but not vice versa. Most battery chargers are designed to work with AA or AAA batteries
- Certain electronic products require a special format battery charger, which is usually provided by the manufacturer. The average battery charger has a capacity of either four or six batteries. Ideally, you should have at least an extra pair of charged batteries on hand at all times, so make sure your charger can handle the load
- The typical battery charger is powered via an AC outlet. Smaller units plug directly into the outlet, making them extremely convenient for people on the go. Because they are designed with travelers in mind, these chargers usually work with both 100 and 220 volt outlets without the need for an adapter. Cheaper chargers require an external converter in the form of a power brick, which sends electricity to the charger via a power cord. This type of charger is much cheaper but also inconvenient, and it usually cannot handle 220 volts unless an expensive adapter is added
- One feature worth spending extra money on is a charger control. An expensive battery charger has an intelligent microprocessor that switches the charger off when the batteries are fully charged. It can also recognize how much charge is originally in the batteries and only add whatever's needed. Cheaper chargers, on the other hand, charge batteries for a fixed length of time, which can overcharge the battery and shorten its life. A simple LED is typically used to indicate when the charge cycle is complete
- The cheapest battery charger available will run just under 10 US dollars (USD), while top-quality models can cost up to 50 USD. Generally, the faster and more flexible a charger is, the more expensive it will be. The main factor that affects price is charge time - the faster a battery charger works, the more expensive it is. The fastest time available is just under sixty minutes, while the average charger takes seven to ten hours to fully charge a NiMH battery. If time is not important, choose the battery charger that offers the most features rather than the most expensive one
- 1 x Battery Charging Dock Station for SONY PSP 3000
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.74||USD$ 6.50||USD$ 6.29||USD$ 6.08||USD$ 5.89|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?