Customers Also Bought
- Luxurious Sony PSP 3000 Hard Case protects your device against everyday hazards and scratches
- Made of high grade and durable aluminum material
- The Silvery SONY Case Cover is designed to offer all-around external protection without compromising usability
- Provides the maximum protection available while allowing easy access to crucial buttons and ports
- Sony PSP 3000 Cover molds perfectly to the PSP 3000′s shape and highlight its beauty
- Say goodbye to fingerprints, dust, and scratches forever
- Compatible with Sony PSP 3000 2000
- This is a non-OEM product
- The Aluminium Case Cover can withstand the normal impact, so that the host box is not easy to scratch or damage
- This Aluminium Case Cover provides protection by preventing scratches and its perfect fit make it looks as slim as if it acted as a invisible shield
- Compatible with Sony PSP 3000 2000
- More than one PSP, but the art! This PSP Case Cover is the best choice for your sony PSP3000
How to Repair a Sony PSP?
Disassemble the device
- Clear off a workspace. You need an area that will be flat, static- and dust-free for the safety of your electronics. Static and dust can destroy an electronic device. Static can ruin an electronic component. Dust can cause the system to short-circuit. Discharge yourself of static electricity by touching something metal.
- Remove and set aside all of your PSP accessories: headsets, case covers, bumpers, battery covers, batteries, memory sticks, and anything else that wasn't attached to your PSP when you bought it. Leave the battery cover unattached.
- Locate the warranty warning sticker behind the battery cover, and pull it back to reveal the screws beneath. Note that removing this sticker will void the warranty. Proceed only if you're certain about continuing.
- Locate, remove and bag the seven screws that hold the faceplate on the front of the device. Include the two behind the battery sticker that are located along the top and bottom of the device, as well as those on the back near the memory stick reader. Gently turn the device over.
- Find the seam on the faceplate, and gently pry the front off the device. Lift the faceplate off, and set it aside. The "X," "Square, "Triangle" and "Circle" buttons will probably come off with the face. The "Home," "Select," "Start" and "Volume" buttons probably will stay attached.
- Lift the bottom button bar up at a 90-degree angle. If you need to replace this button, you can do so by removing the part at the flex connector, then replacing it with the new part. If the repair is complete, skip to section 2.
- Pull back the clips holding the LCD screen off the edge of the screen, then pull the screen up and away--again at a 90-degree angle from the bottom. Pull the flex connector out, gently but firmly, making sure not to damage the connector. If you're replacing the screen, put the new part in--again, gently but firmly and skip to section 2.
- Remove and bag the seven screws that hold the screen brace down. Keep these screws separate from those used to keep the faceplate in place. Note also that there are two different sizes, and remember which ones came from which holes.
- Locate the broken or damaged part, and remove and replace it. Most parts will either have a flex connector, a screw-on attachment or both. Use canned air to clean parts as necessary.
Assemble the Device
- Double-check the connector between the replacement part and the PSP device. Make sure it's been attached firmly, and looks like the original did when attached.
- Place the LCD bracket back on the device, and return the seven screws to their original locations.
- Slide the flex connector on the LCD screen back into place. You need to be careful, but firm with this connector. Clip the screen back into place with the clips you removed earlier.
- Push the button bar back down over the bottom of the screen.
- Put the faceplate back on, screw it into place with the seven screws, and reattach all of your accessories. Turn the PSP on to test that the replacement part is working.
- 1 x Aluminium Case Cover for SONY PSP3000
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.33||USD$ 5.02||USD$ 4.74||USD$ 4.49||USD$ 4.27|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.