Customers Also Bought
- Image Device: 1/3-inch SONY Exview HAD CCD
- Picture Elements: PAL: 500(H) x 582(V), NTSC: 510(H) x 492(V)
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV Lines
- Minimum Illumination: 0.01LUX/F1.2
- Lens: 4mm
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- S/N Ratio: More Than 48DB
- Electric Shutter: 1/50(1/60)~1/100,000sec
- Video Out: BNC,10Vp-p,75Ω
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Power Consumption: Less than 150mA
- Operating Temperature: -10℃~+50℃
- Do not touch CCD by hand
- Avoid unstable mounting area
- Use the camera under the conditions where the temperature is between -20℃~+50℃ and humidity is below 85%
- If you have trouble on installation or set-Up, please contact you seller
- 1/3inch SONY CCD 420TVL 0.01LUX/F1.2 Video Camera
- This is the back of camera
- This is the details of size
- What a wonderful digital camera
How to Clean a CCD Camera:
- Plug the camera in. If the batteries were to die while you're cleaning, the camera will automatically close on your cleaning tools and will need expensive repairs
- Read your camera's manual to find out how to lock the mirror and hold open the shutter. It may be a custom function on your camera, and your manual will describe how to do this. Each camera is slightly different
- Use an air blower to blow air onto the mirror to clean off larger particles of dust. Do not stick the air blower inside the camera. If the camera closes, or the mirror moves, it will scratch it. A foot-powered air pump works well
- Use a sensor brush to clean the camera's sensor. Only use a sensor brush if this is not the first time the camera has been cleaned. Move the brush gently from left to right, take it out and spray it off with the air brush, then stroke the sensor again. Repeat this until the sensor appears clean
- 1 x New 1/3-inch SONY 420TV Lines Digital Video Camera
- 1 x 4mm Lens
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 30.49||USD$ 29.24||USD$ 28.00||USD$ 26.33|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
- Is it a waterproof camera?
This camera that can be placed underwater or in extremely damp/wet conditions where a normal weatherproof camera might leak. Applications include pipe inspection, refrigerated rooms, restaurant kitchens, marinas, etc.
- What is the difference wired andwireless camera?
Wired cameras have a video cable that runs from the camera to your recording or viewing device such as a DVR, VCR or monitor. Wireless cameras have a built-in transmitter that sends the video signal to a receiver. The receiver connects to your recording or viewing device.
- Why should I care about camera resolution?
The higher the resolution number, the sharper the image will be. It is determined by the number of horizontal video lines (like 430 or 320 lines) that the camera needs in order to reproduce the desired image. Although resolution is important when considering which camera to purchase, the quality of the cameras components is more important.