Customers Also Bought
- System Interface: 32-bit PCI Bus Master, PCI12.1, and PCI12.2 compliance
- Wave Table Synthesizer: DLS-base Wavetable music synthesizer
- Software Compatibility: fully Sound Blaster, Sound Blaster Pro and DirectSound compatible
- External Connector: Front-out, rear-out, center , LFE, Surround-out, line-in, MIC-in
- Internal Connector: CD audio, AUX connectors
- 3D Effect: Microsoft DirectSound 3D; Aureal A3D; HRTF 3D extension positional audio; EAX
- 7.1-channel sound card
- Built-in external built
- Applicable to the field of home
- Support high-performance 8-channel audio sound card
- 24 bit sample median
- The type of PCI bus interface
- Own interface front-channel output, in the home / bass channel output, Rear channel output, surround sound output, microphone input, line transmission income, headphone output
- Provides audio fidelity that rivals movie theaters with 4\6\8-channel digital sound
- Customize Internet audio with the power and surround sound of EAX audio technology
- Enjoy compelling 3D audio and 4-channel sound on multiple speaker series
- Rich software bundled
- HRTF-base 3D positional audio, supporting DirectSound 3D, EAX and A3D interfaces
- Supports multi-speaker output to 4/6/8 speakers
- Supports EAX, karaoke key, and Echo sound effects
- Complies with Microsoft PC99 specification
- This CMI8768 Chipset 8 Channel PCI Sound Audio Card is applicable to the field of home
How to Restore Computer Sound
- If the sound in your computer has stopped functioning, then this article may give tips to help restore it. Computers are volatile creatures! Sound can disappear for a variety of reasons, and sometimes for no reason. Read this article, then you will be back listening to tunes and shows in no time on your computer
- Sometimes the computer loses sound because the drivers to the sound card become uninstalled and you need to restore them. Inspect for missing drivers by opening the Control Panel. This is found by clicking the start button and locating the control panel option in the right hand column.
- The list of contents inside the control panel on a computer are in alphabetical order. Click on "System." When inside of "System" click the "Hardware" tab and then click the "Device Manager" button
- Next to the sound icon make sure there are no yellow exclamation points with triangles inside. If there are, it means the sound card needs to be restored, as drivers have become corrupted. Take the CD out that came with the sound card. Or, download drivers from the Internet onto your computer to restore your sound card. If there are no yellow exclamation points, go to the next step
- Ensure your computer speaker cords have not become loose or unplugged. Also make sure the cable is securely attached into the proper outlet. They are color coded, but that does not necessarily mean that it is correct. Exchange a few different cords if you are unsure. You will not hurt anything. If this restored your sound, you are finished here
- Inspect the mute button either on the keyboard or Windows Taskbar (in lower right corner) has been accidentally selected. Double-click Windows Volume Control (looks like a black ball) in the lower right corner to maximize across computer screen. If you discover a choice has been muted, uncheck the box and shrink it back down to the Taskbar
- Or, if there is no sound icon in the Taskbar, chances are the sound card needs to be restored. Use your CD or download the drivers from the manufacturer's website onto your computer. If this step solves the sound problem, you are finished
- Try switching different sets of speakers or earbuds to see if any of them work. Or, see if the computer speakers are off or the volume control is turned down. If this is the case, then your computer sound is fixed and you will hear sound from one of these. Discard your defective speakers and enjoy the sound
- 1 x CMI8768 Chipset 8 Channel PCI Sound Audio Card
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.73||USD$ 12.34||USD$ 11.94||USD$ 11.42||USD$ 11.42|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?