Customers Also Bought
- The main C-Media CMI8738 chip
- 5.1-channel sound card
- Built-in external built
- Applicable to the field of home
- Support high-performance 5.1-channel audio sound card
- 24 bit sample median
- The type of PCI bus interface
- Front-channel audio interface output, Rear channel output, surround sound output, microphone input, line input, headphone output
- Provides audio fidelity that rivals movie theaters with 4\6-channel digital sound
- Enjoy compelling 3D audio and 4-channel sound on multiple speaker series
- Rich software bundled
- HRTF-base 3D positional audio, supporting DirectSound 3D, EAX and A3D interfaces
- Supports multi-speaker output to 4/6/ speakers
- Supports EAX, karaoke key, and Echo sound effects
- Complies with Microsoft PC99 specification
- Chipset: CMI8738
- System Interface: 32-bit PCI Bus Master, PCI12.1, and PCI12.2 compliance
- Wave Table Synthesizer: DLS-base Wavetable music synthesizer
- Software Compatibility: fully Sound Blaster, Sound Blaster Pro and DirectSound compatible
- External Connector: Front-out, rear-out, center and LFE, line-in, MIC-in
- Internal Connector: CD audio, AUX connectors
- 3D Effect: Microsoft DirectSound 3D; Aureal A3D; HRTF 3D extension positional audio; EAX
- This sound card supports high-performance 5.1-channel audio sound card
How to Restore Computer Sound
- If the sound in your computer has stopped functioning, then this article may give tips to help restore it. Computers are volatile creatures! Sound can disappear for a variety of reasons, and sometimes for no reason. Read this article, then you will be back listening to tunes and shows in no time on your computer
- Sometimes the computer loses sound because the drivers to the sound card become uninstalled and you need to restore them. Inspect for missing drivers by opening the Control Panel. This is found by clicking the start button and locating the control panel option in the right hand column
- The list of contents inside the control panel on a computer are in alphabetical order. Click on "System." When inside of "System" click the "Hardware" tab and then click the "Device Manager" button
- Next to the sound icon make sure there are no yellow exclamation points with triangles inside. If there are, it means the sound card needs to be restored, as drivers have become corrupted. Take the CD out that came with the sound card. Or, download drivers from the Internet onto your computer to restore your sound card. If there are no yellow exclamation points, go to the next step
- Ensure your computer speaker cords have not become loose or unplugged. Also make sure the cable is securely attached into the proper outlet. They are color coded, but that does not necessarily mean that it is correct. Exchange a few different cords if you are unsure. You will not hurt anything. If this restored your sound, you are finished here
- Inspect the mute button either on the keyboard or Windows Taskbar (in lower right corner) has been accidentally selected. Double-click Windows Volume Control (looks like a black ball) in the lower right corner to maximize across computer screen. If you discover a choice has been muted, uncheck the box and shrink it back down to the Taskbar
- Or, if there is no sound icon in the Taskbar, chances are the sound card needs to be restored. Use your CD or download the drivers from the manufacturer's website onto your computer. If this step solves the sound problem, you are finished
- Try switching different sets of speakers or earbuds to see if any of them work. Or, see if the computer speakers are off or the volume control is turned down. If this is the case, then your computer sound is fixed and you will hear sound from one of these. Discard your defective speakers and enjoy the sound
- 1 x CMI8738 Chipset 6 Channel PCI Sound Card
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.40||USD$ 6.34||USD$ 6.29||USD$ 6.23||USD$ 6.23|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.