- Microphone: 1/2 inch polarization capacitance microphone
- Sampling Rate: 2times/second
- Frequency Weighting Characteristic: A & C
- Measuring Level: 30~130, 40~90, 50~100, 60~110, 80~130
- Measuring Range: 30~130 dBA; 35~130 dBC
- Accuracy: ±1.5 dB
- Digit & Resolution: 5digits & 0.1 dB
- Frequency Response: 31.5Hz ~8.5KHz
- Time Weighting: FAST/SLOW
- Overload Indication: OVER / UNDER
- Power: 1 x 9V battery or DC 6V 100mA adapter
- Size: 207 x 70 x 29mm/8.14 x 2.75 x 1.14in(L x W x T)
- Sound decibel meter range of this digital sound meter is from 30-130dBA to 35-130dBC
- This Digital Meter is AC/DC output, which is very easy for using
- Low battery indicator of this noise meter can save power for you
- You can believe the accuracy of ±1.5 dB of this noise meter
- This noise meter is portable, easy to use and handy
- It is ideal for noise surveys in the installing fire alarms, workplace and speaker systems and enforcing noise ordinances
- This noise meter is designed to meet the measurement requirements of safety engineers and so on
- The digital sound meter can help you a lot in your daily life or working
- Check out the small body of this sound meter which is very portable
- The sound meter measures with an accuracy of ±1.5 dB
- The Digital Level Meter power is 9V battery or DC 6V 100mA adapter
- The wire and protecting jacket of this Sound Pressure Level
- The Sound Level Meter is DC output and DC 6V input
- The direction for use of this sound noise digital level meter
- This digital prouct is widely used in factories and workshop
How to Operate a Sound Level Meter:
A sound level meter is used to measure the sound pressure level; these devices are primarily used to determine noise pollution levels. Different model sound level meters have different methods of operation though most have more or less the same functionality. They are generally small (hand held), portable and use batteries. The sound level meter will have a microphone, LCD or analog display and function buttons. The amount of function buttons relates to the complexity of the unit but most have a power, hold and minimum and maximum function. Range, time and weighting are other common function buttons
- Insert fresh batteries into the sound level meter
- Power the meter on
- Select the "Weighting." There are two types of weighting: A and C. A allows the user to measure sound frequencies between 500 Hz and 10,000 Hz. C allows the user to measure 32 Hz to 10,000 Hz. A is more like a human ear and measures what the ear can hear. C is used to measure mechanical noises, machines and music
- Select a response time. The two options are usually "Slow" or "Fast." Slow measures the average sound levels over time while fast or peak measures the highest sound levels
- Select the range. The range measures different sounds in decibel (dB) ranges. The ranges will depend on the unit. Most have an auto range function that will automatically record all ranges. However, for users who want to measure specific levels they may want to select a range. For example, one range may be between 50 to 100 dB
- Point the device at the sound source after it has been set up. Wait for readings to be recorded. Examine the results
How to Use a Sound Level Meter:
A sound-level meter is a way to measure how loud, in decibels, music is playing. Professional sound engineers often use one to check the volume coming out of a PA at a big stadium show, trying to get the sound to peak at a certain level. In home audio, a sound-pressure level meter can be used to help get the best sound out of your speakers
- Insert the battery into the sound-pressure level meter. Point the microphone of the SPLM at the source and take the measurements of the sound coming out of the speakers
- Choose A-weighted on the SPLM when you want to measure specific frequencies, usually between 500Hz and 10,000Hz. Choose C-weighted on the SPLM when you want to get a measurement of the entire frequency range from 32Hz to 10,000Hz. Choose the response time, either fast or slow. Use slow to measure average sound levels and fast to measure peak levels
- Mount the SPLM on a tripod by screwing it into the mount threads on the bottom of the SPLM. Using a tripod will get you the most accurate measurements. Place the tripod at the listening position, generally where your ears are
- Calibrate your speakers by playing pink noise from a test CD, like Stereophile's Test CD (see References for link) through your speakers. You can take measurements on the SPLM to figure out whether you are getting sharp peaks or higher than average sound levels with the speakers placed in different parts of the room. Turn the volume up on your receiver until the SPLM reads 0
- Play the test tones on the Test CD and write down the measurements on the SPLM. Be sure to stand off to the side of the SPLM while doing this to ensure accuracy. Your goal should be to get a reading as close to 0 for each of the test tones. Fiddle with the speaker placement to get this. Some subwoofers, such as Infinity, use this system in conjunction with an equalizer to get the best bass response in your room
- 1 x Sound Level Meter
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x wind screen
Spec Condition New Type Sound Level Meter Parameters
Microphone: 1/2 inch polarization capacitance microphone
Sampling Rate: 2times/second
Frequency Weighting Characteristic: A & C
Measuring Level: 30~130, 40~90, 50~100, 60~110, 80~130
Measuring Range: 30~130 dBA; 35~130 dBC
Accuracy: ±1.5 dB
Digit & Resolution: 5digits & 0.1 dB
Frequency Response: 31.5Hz ~8.5KHz
Time Weighting: FAST/SLOW
Overload Indication: OVER / UNDER
Size 207 x 70 x 29mm/8.14 x 2.75 x 1.14in(L x W x T) Power Source Power Source 1 x 9V battery or DC 6V 100mA adapter Features Features Sound decibel meter range of this digital sound meter is from 30-130dBA to 35-130dBC
This Digital Meter is AC/DC output, which is very easy for using
Low battery indicator of this noise meter can save power for you
You can believe the accuracy of ±1.5 dB of this noise meter
This noise meter is portable, easy to use and handy
It is ideal for noise surveys in the installing fire alarms, workplace and speaker systems and enforcing noise ordinances
This noise meter is designed to meet the measurement requirements of safety engineers and so on
The digital sound meter can help you a lot in your daily life or working
Packaging Package Included 1 x Sound Level Meter
1 x Manual
1 x wind screen
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 30.99||USD$ 30.99||USD$ 30.99||USD$ 30.99||USD$ 30.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on06-30-2011
- Other Thoughts: This Digital Sound Meter is so easy to use! my son can use it! we all like it!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-18-2011
- Other Thoughts: This Digital Sound Meter is of good quality and accuracy for its very low price. I use it for taking incidental reading in the car, at home and out-and-about, just to get a feel for how loud the environment is.
Was this review helpful?
from (Toronto, Canada)
Bought this item on07-25-2012
- Pros: Easy to use, great value, good response in picking up sound changes, seems to be quite accurate.
- Cons: Power cord- have to attach plug end on your own. Can get slightly confusing over different buttons & modes, slight learning curve.
- Other Thoughts: Used for Health & Safety check on computer server noise level.
Was this review helpful?
40 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
Bought this item on08-04-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is an excellent digital sound level meter for the price your pay for it. Readings are reliable when compared to other more expensive units. I highly recommend this product!
Was this review helpful?
Edward Del Rincon
Bought this item on08-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: I still love the solution, it is compact, works well and is super simple. Simplicity always wins on a working product.
Was this review helpful?