Customers Also Bought
- International Electrician Committee Standard: IEC PUB 651 TYPE2
- US National Standard: ANSI S1.4 TYPE2
- Measuring Range: 30~130 dBA; 35~130 dBC
- Accuracy: ±1.5 dB
- Digit & Resolution: 5digits & 0.1 dB
- Frequency Response: 31.5Hz ~8.5KHz
- Measuring Level: 30~130, 40~90, 50~100, 60~110, 80~130
- Frequency Weighting Characteristic: A & C
- Time Weighting: FAST/SLOW
- Sampling Rate: 2times/second
- Microphone: 1/2 inch polarization capacitance microphone
- Power: 1.5V AA x 4pcs or DC 6V 100mA adapter
- Dimension: 256 x 70 x 35mm/9.98 x 2.73 x 1.36in
- Overload Indication: OVER / UNDER
- AC/DC output
- Max reading
- Barcode indicate the value
- This Digital Sound Level Meter has Low battery indication
- The Portable Sound Level Meter easily fits in your hand and can be used wherever you need it
- Barcode indicate the value, Monitor the sound levels from traffic noise, alarm systems and workplace machinery
- Data Hold function, this Sound Level Meter is ideal for noise surveys in the installing fire alarms, workplace and speaker systems and enforcing noise ordnances
- Low battery indication. It is perfect for sound system testing, speaker system measurement and environmental noise level monitoring
How to Calibrate a Sound Level Meter?
A sound meter is used to measure sound pressure levels and mainly used in studies of noise pollution to quantify noise. This mainly applies to heavy industrial areas, noise from air planes and the environment. It used to measure sound levels in decibels (db). Modern sound meters also contain an LCD screen with digital readouts of the sound decibels, making it easier for a technician to pinpoint a specific sound level. Having a perfectly calibrated level meter is important for obtaining precise reading, making calibration the first and most important step in the process.
- Place a new battery into the battery compartment of the meter. It has to be a new or reliable battery, as the sound meter's readings depend on it. Using old or weak batteries may result in inaccurate readings and results. Place the battery compartment cover back while holding the battery in place and tighten the screw to secure.
- Turn on the calibrator and then choose the appropriate frequency weighting. The A -- frequency in the meter is meant to read sounds in residential areas as it is in the range of sound that the human ear can hear. Switch the frequency to either C or B if you wish to record loud noises and ones with low frequencies.
- Take the external calibrator and rotate it so that it faces the microphone of your sound level meter. Turn the calibrator on and check the meter to see if an equal level or one that's close to the external calibrator's output level is showing. If this isn't the case, it's best to re-tune the whole device, but before resorting to that extreme, check to see if the device has a faulty battery.
- Calibrate the sound level meter's response time. This determines how fast the meter will respond to differentiations in sound levels. It is recommended to switch to 200 ms if you want a quick response time, or 500 ms for a slower response time, which is ideal for noises with sounds that occur regularly.
- Measurements can now be taken by simply pointing the microphone in the meter to the source of noise. It will then display the values and readings immediately on its LCD screen.
- 1 x Sound Level Meter
- 2 x Battery
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 33.82||USD$ 32.03||USD$ 30.25||USD$ 27.86||USD$ 27.86|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.