Customers Also Bought
- The soymilk maker great for dietary treatment of diabetes due to low glycemic index and cholesterol free
- The Soymilk Maker is easy to clean stainless steel jug, filter cup, grinder, and heating element
- Patent "Water Diversion Technology" with Raphael Meshwork
- This Joyoung Soymilk Maker is totally automatic operation
- Add natural ingredients such as honey, raw sugar, and vanilla to taste
- User's manual with helpful and creative recipies to try
- Intelligent protection functions design Soybean Milk Machine for safe operation
- Capacity: 1000-1500ML
- Power: 751-1000W
- Suitable: 2-3 people
- Button Function: Soy milk, grains and soy milk, rice cereal, dried milk, self-cleaning
- The Automatic Household Joyoung Soy Milk Maker is widely used for superhigh temperature instaneous sterilization of soy milk, milk, fruit juices, for the heating period is very short, the nutrition loss is very low
- Meanwhile milk had been accepted by the masses, because of its abundant nutrition
- Soy milk is a soybean product rich in nutrients. However, during processing of soy milk the conversion between isoflavone isomers may decrease its biological activity
- Dry Beans No-Net Automatic Soy Milk Make with lligent protection functions for safe operation
- What Is Soy Milk?
Soy milk is a beverage made from soaked, then grinded, soybeans. After the beans are soaked, usually overnight, they are then grinded into "slurry" and boiled for better taste and clearer appearance. The mixture is then cooled. After cooled, the soy milk is ready to drink.
Soy milk is highly nutritious and abundant in protein. Soy milk contains isoflavones (secondary vegetable substances, which can act as estrogens in the body and have protective functions). Soybeans are low in fat and cholesterol free.
Not only is soy milk nutritious, but it is also contains an abundant amount of protein. According to breast cancer researchers, isoflavones in soy milk take on an estrogen-like quality that is an agent in the fight against breast cancer. Soy milk is not dangerous or harmful when consumed in a diverse and moderate diet.
In October of 1999 the Food and Drug Administration endorsed and promoted soy as a way to lower cholesterol. However, soy milk must meet certain guidelines to be qualified to as a cholesterol-lowering beverage. For a soy milk brand to make the claim to lower cholesterol, it must have 6.25 g of soy protein per serving.
Soy milk is an alternative for persons allergic to cow's milk. It is also another alternative for lactose intolerance. Soy milk gives the proper amount of protein to people who need the nutrients without the consequences of drinking cow's milk.
Soy milk has a faint beany flavor that Westerners are not particularly fond of. For that reason, many people drink vanilla-flavored or chocolate-flavored milk to mask the beany taste.
Because soy milk in no way tastes like cow's milk, it takes some getting used to. It will take time to get used to a particular brand and its flavor. Children especially may resist the taste, when you try to get them to switch to soy milk. Start drinking soy milk at a slow pace and at certain times of the day to see how the body will react to it.
Soy milk naturally does not have the calcium that cow's milk does. Though there is calcium in soy beans, it is wrapped within the bean and does not release even during the grinding process. An additional calcium supplement might be appropriate if you are switching to soy milk. Soy milk can be purchased with calcium added to it.
- How to Make Vanilla Soy Milk
Making your own vanilla soy milk at home allows you to control the exact ingredients that go into the milk. You can adjust the sweetness and flavoring exactly to your liking, making your custom batch of soy milk perfectly match your tastes. If you're looking to cut back on your sugar intake, making your own soy milk allows you to add just enough sweetener to your milk to make it flavorful. You'll also save money by making your own soy milk.
Things You'll Need
- 1 cup dried soybeans
- Large jar
- Wash your soybeans and pick through them to remove any stones.
- Place your beans in a large jar and fill the jar with water. Allow the beans to soak overnight, in the jar.
- Pour the beans into the mesh strainer set over the sink to drain the water from the beans. Once they have drained, thoroughly rinse your soybeans and allow the water they were rinsed in to drain from them.
- Place your soybeans in a blender along with enough boiling water to make two cups. Blend until the beans form a thick paste, about two to four minutes.
- Pour the blended soybeans into a 1 gallon pot, along with six cups of boiling water. Place on a stovetop. Heat the mixture over medium heat until simmering. Simmer, stirring frequently with a wooden spoon to prevent sticking, for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Line a mesh strainer with cheesecloth and set the strainer over a large bowl.
- Pour the blended soybeans into the strainer and allow the mixture to strain for about five to 10 minutes. The liquid that gathers in your bowl is your soy milk. This recipe makes 2 cups of soy milk.
- To add vanilla flavoring to your soy milk, stir in 1 tsp. of pure vanilla extract and taste. Add more vanilla little by little until the taste is to your liking. Sugar, teaspoon by teaspoon, can be added to the soy milk to increase the sweetness of the homemade soy milk.
- 1 x Soy Milk Maker
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 103.40||USD$ 100.83||USD$ 98.25||USD$ 94.82|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.