Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Speaker Size 16.1 x 20.0 x 28.0cm/6.3 x 7.9 x 11.0in(W x H x D)(Subwoofer)
8.4 x 15.3 x 10.3cm/3.3 x 6.0 x 4.1in(W x H x D)(Satellite Box)
Features Features Using the latest research and development of composite plastic material, can effectively suppress harmonic
Adopt special gelatinize technology, strengthened the cabinet closure, also let mode
Packaging Package Included 1 x Subwoofer
2 x Speakers
- Using the latest research and development of composite plastic material, can effectively suppress harmonic
- Adopt special gelatinize technology, strengthened the cabinet closure, also let modelling more concise
- Based on the classical model of the impellers upgrade, every detail all contain craftsmanship
- The Edifier R201T08 High Power Speaker, effective eliminate oscillator and sound box
- Subwoofers using 5 inches speaker unit, low-frequency strong
- The newly designed Subwoofer Speaker unit, the little box shape contain large energy
- All antimagnetic design, can follow one's inclinations aleatoric put
- Keep the millions of validation mature circuit, with makings solid, reliability
- Satellite box clean-cut, the beauty is generous
- Pour phase tube structure is rigorous, concise and fluent
- Power Amplifier Signal-to-noise Ratio: ≥85BA
- Distortion Degree: Less than 0.5%
- Line Input Impedance: 10KΩ
- Adjust Forms: Main volume, bass volume knob adjustment
- Woofer: 5in(od), antimagnetic, 4Ω
- In Tweeters: 275iN(od), antimagnetic, 4Ω
- Subwoofer Size: 16.1 x 20.0 x 28.0cm/6.3 x 7.9 x 11.0in(W x H x D)
- Satellite Box Size: 8.4 x 15.3 x 10.3cm/3.3 x 6.0 x 4.1in(W x H x D)
- Power Amplifier Output Power: Satellite Box Channels: The RMS 8W x 2 (THD = 10%, f = 1kHz), Bass Channels: 12W (RMS THD = 10%, f = 80Hz)
- Subwoofer Speaker is current market named high rates of one paragraph 2.1 speakers, its modelling is unique, with makings fastidious, fine workmanship, especially with technology and process of ascension that Computer Speaker overall sound quality is excellent, as one paragraph carefully build and have R201 classic traditional loudspeaker, worth users to choose
- Satellite box modelling also has a lot R201T06 changed gradually from the hotspot, hard line started, Subwoofer Speaker is no longer continue fruity modelling, clean-cut form, whether base or occupy the subject, dust mask contour of LengXian very apparent, put on display on both sides, like two statues as a fiddle
- Only from exterior perspective, R201T08 although in on integral layout and traditional R201T series basic same, but in detail the attentively carve
- First is low speakers pour phase tube special decorate, full-bodied bright argent and "close not approach" circle is postmodernism style, already lit the eyeball, and injected personalized colour, can let a person leave deep speakers at a glance
- Besides pour phase tube and the upper part of the black decoration area is very eye-catching, its are printed on "A sound is for" the words
How to Set Up Computer Speakers?
Although setting up computer speakers rarely requires more than plug and play, you should be aware of software and configuration needs to keep them working properly. By preparing during the initial hardware installation, you can avoid glitches later on.
- Consult the speaker instructions before beginning. Most computer speakers set up the same way, so there's not a lot of guesswork involved. Review the manual before beginning installation to save time
- Find the sound inputs. Plug in the speaker to the sound card, usually in the back of the computer. The back of the speaker itself contains three or four audio inputs, including "left speaker," "subwoofer out," and "AC In." The inputs may have different names depending on the manufacturer
- Plug the line-out connection into the correct jack. Speakers using an outside power supply, like a battery, require this connection. Connect non-playing speakers to the proper source. Avoid plugging in powered speakers because they may be damaged by the connection
- Test the sound connection by clicking on any MP3 or other audio file on your computer. Adjust the volume on the speaker and the software program to a comfortable level. If there's a problem, check the volume settings in your "Sound and Audio Devices" window on the Control Panel, or make sure the line's securely attached to your computer
- Check "Set Up Your Speakers" before installing hardware if you use Windows Media Center for music and audio. Check items on your "Master Volume" screen to adjust the level for CDs, bass, wave, line and microphone volume
- Attach your headphone to the front of the speaker. The headphone connection is at the bottom of most speakers, underneath the volume and tone knobs
- 1 x Subwoofer
- 2 x Speakers
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 41.67||USD$ 40.17||USD$ 38.67||USD$ 36.66|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.