Customers Also Bought
- You can put a TF card in this mini speaker
- Black color is quite cool and make it different from others
- It can be connected to most of audio device with a USB
- when you travel, you can carry the iPod speaker in your pocket or your bag
- It has a Headphone input jack for connection which you can see in the back of this mini speaker
- Output Power: RMS 6W (3w +3 w) thd = 10%
- Frequency Response:150-18000HZ (+-3DB)
- SNR: >80DB
- Speaker: 1.77 inches(foreign economic 45MM)
- Line In Interface: With 3.5MM Stereo Plug
- Power Input: 5V/1000mA AC Power Adapter to Cry, USB Power Adapter Cable
- Color: Black
- Mini design makes this a really music walkman speaker for you to take with, in cars, on your motorcycles and so on
- This USB speaker is also available for other devices like MP3 Players, Mobile Phones and so on
- There is a black cover outside to protect the speaker from the dirt
- You can see a USB slot and a USB/DC slot in the back of this mini speaker
- when you have a party, you can use this mini speaker which can produce lound sound
How to Select the Best Music Speakers:
The prospect of buying music speakers can be overwhelming because there are so many choices available. Speakers can even be installed underwater in your pool. If you're looking for high quality sound, you need to know how to select the best music speakers.
- Listen to different models. The best way to find the best music speakers is to listen to your favorite music on a few different speaker models. Take a couple of your favorite CDs along when you shop
- Evaluate speaker quality. Sound quality varies depending on brand and model. Listen carefully to the music coming from each speaker. The sound should be a clear, natural sound with even tonal quality. This means the sound you hear coming through the speakers should closely resemble what it would sound like to hear the sound in person. Listen to each speaker more than once
- Match speakers with components. If you want to get the best sound quality from your speakers, you'll also need a complementary amplifier or receiver. An amplifier's power is measured in watts. Use this as a guide when matching the speakers with the receiver
- Choose speaker type. There are so many types of speakers available. There are in-wall and on-wall speakers, floor standing and satellite models. Floor standing and bookshelf models generally have the best sound quality because of construction of the enclosures. They're built for quality performance. Satellite speakers are small, which is beneficial if your space is limited. In-wall speakers are ideal because they preserve floor space and can be painted the same color as the walls to camouflage them
What Should You Look for When Buying Speakers:
Purchasing the right set of speakers requires the buyer to do a little bit of research and ask the right questions. From choosing the size of the cabinets and the amount of money you want to spend, to evaluating brands and models, there are many factors to consider. Do you need a giant set of Yamahas with a half-dozen sub-woofers, or will a set of mini speakers fit your apartment a little better? Here are some key things to look for when picking out the perfect speakers.
- Study the area where the speakers are going to be used. Is it a large space with high ceilings or a smaller area with walls to keep sound contained? Some stores will even allow you to take speakers home to test out in your particular environment. If your store offers that option and you have the time-try it. There's nothing like direct field-testing
- Decide what the speakers are primarily going to be used for. Are they mostly for playing music that will need to be heard throughout the house and yard or are they going to be utilized more for Surround Sound purposes with a home theater system? Remember, size does not necessarily matter where speaker systems are concerned---particularly in the 21st century. Many smaller "nano" systems can provide rich, high quality sound to almost any size dwelling
- Know that some places however are just too big for mini systems. In these cases, larger speakers containing sub-woofers (extra-mini speakers within each cabinet) are needed to keep the sound full, rich and flowing throughout a large area. Be cautious however, although you may want the biggest system on the block-remember your neighbors. They might not appreciate your booming bass as much as you do
- Try to get a feel for a full range of sounds and listen to a few different types of music. Does the sound remain clear throughout a song? Do the higher and lower tones remain crisp and without distortion? If you are iffy about any sounds in the range-move on and try other speakers. Your new set should sound perfect
- Make sure your speakers come with a decent manufacturer's warranty and find out as much as possible about installation and service after the sale. With today's complicated home entertainment systems, you need to know what you are doing when you leave the store and that someone will be available to answer your questions when you run out of answers
- 1 x Speaker
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Audio Cable
- 1 x Manual
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.54||USD$ 12.07||USD$ 11.59||USD$ 10.97|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.