Customers Also Bought
General Model E1100 Brand EDIFIER Spec Condition New Type Speaker Dimension Low Speaker Cabinet Size: 162 x 167 x 267mm/6.37 x 6.57 x 10.51in(W x H x D)
Satellite Speaker Cabinet Size: 68 x 105 x 103mm/2.67 x 4.13 x 4.05in(W x H x D)
Features Features Ultra-modern avant-garde style, black and silver color, line solemn atmosphere
Surface high light treatment, spherical reflections, glossy glare
Top of the knob controller, switc
Packaging Package Included 1 x Subwoofer
2 x Speakers
- Power Amplifier Output Power: the RMS 4.5 W x 2 + 12W (THD = 10%)
- Power Amplifier SNR: No Less than 85dBA
- Input Interface: 3.5 mm Stereo Input
- Adjust Forms: Bass, Main Volume Knob Regulation
- Bass Unit: Antimagnetic, 4.5 inches (Diameter 116mm) Paper Cone
- Bass Speaker DC Resistance: 6 Ω
- The Mediant Unit: Antimagnetic, 2 inches (Diameter 42mm), DC Resistance 4 Ω
- Transformer Output Power: 20W
- Low Speaker Cabinet Size: 162 x 167 x 267mm/6.37 x 6.57 x 10.51in(W x H x D)
- Satellite Speaker Cabinet Size: 68 x 105 x 103mm/2.67 x 4.13 x 4.05in(W x H x D)
- Ultra-modern avant-garde style, black and silver color, line solemn atmosphere
- This surface of Multimedia Speaker is high light treatment, spherical reflections, glossy glare
- The Multimedia Speaker is designed with knob controller, switch and volume control
- Knob controller resistance is moderate, non-slip coating, a finger can easily adjust
- Knob design faint outer halo
- External power supply, effectively increasing the volume content of the cabinet
- Conch style inspired by satellite box
- Satellite box with aluminum frame, unusual metallic
- Concave aluminum cone speakers, detailed, beautiful appearance
- Comes with a lens cloth to keep your baby bright moments speakers
- This 2.1 CH multimedia speaker, look noble fashion, and with the alternative modelling, attracted many consumers
- Its subwoofers streamlined and bottom silver stents. In the following silver after stent lift we can see four inches e1100 woofer, it toward the ground pressurization type design, thus adding to the desktop reflection low frequency, but also the dearth of harmonic interference, even so it's bass still composed
- Two satellite box is small, aluminum dent diaphragm speaker diameter is two inches, not only high strength, high performance and also pretty well
- This paragraph of Subwoofer Multimedia Speaker had by the personality modelling, among young people
- Concave aluminum cone speakers, detailed, beautiful appearance, so what are you still waiting for
How to Install Subwoofers?
Most automobile manufacturers do not consider subwoofers standard car stereo equipment. So if you want to beef up your bass, you will need to mount them yourself. Installing subwoofers is a tricky proposition but these steps can help you do the job yourself
- Study the directions for installing the subwoofer and make sure you have the tools and mechanical expertise to undertake the project
- Gather and assemble everything you will need to install your subwoofers, then detach your car's negative battery terminal
- Fasten a ring terminal to the end of the power cable and attach it to the battery's positive terminal. Locate a spot nearby for the fuse holder and join it to the battery wire. Attach the end of the remaining wire to the other side of the fuse holder. The fuse should not be in the holder
- Locate a spot where the wire can be brought through the firewall and inside the car. Ideally, the opening should go to one of the foot wells
- Push and pull the wire through the opening and below the flooring until it reaches the subwoofer on the door frame or under the carpet. Extend it to the amplifier and verify the distance. Play it safe by tacking on several more feet. Cut the wire and hook up the amplifier
- Find some bare metal or a sturdy bolt that runs inside the car several feet from the amplifier. When connecting to bare metal crease a ring terminal to the ground cable and attach it to the body with a thread cutting screw. If making an existing bolt connection, place a ring terminal on the body bolt. Now you are ready to join the ground to the amplifier
- Follow the manual instructions on running remote and signal wires. Attach them to the amplifier and verify all your links
- Test your amplifier and subwoofers and select your settings. Hook the negative battery terminal back up. With the fuse holder empty, activate your car's accessory power ignition to verify that everything works and none of the fuses are bad
- Turn off the ignition to accessory power and place the fuse into the holder, connecting the amplifier. Verify the settings on your subwoofer. Activate the accessory power and switch on the radio. The sound of a bass line indicates a successful subwoofer installation
- 1 x Subwoofer
- 2 x Speakers
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 68.59||USD$ 65.95||USD$ 63.31||USD$ 59.80|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.