Customers Also Bought
- Output Power: 2 x 3W
- Frequency Response: 80Hz-18KHz
- Card Slot: USB/SD/MMC
- Peak Power: 400W
- Color: Chocolte
- The USB speaker is designed to let you enjoy the sounds at anytime anywhere
- Radio Speaker can support any phone having a function of USB disk, within the cell phone memory directly play MP3 files
- USB Speaker comes with high quality, high power speakers, and hip-hop companion
- The USB Speaker is easy to use, children learn songs, and most seniors love
- The tiny, portable, battery-operated stereo Radio Speaker can produce great sound
- You just need to plug the Remote Control Speaker into the headphone jack of any iPod or iPod Mini---in fact, it's compatible with any MP3 player with a 3.5mm headphone jack
- The mini speaker is small and lightweight that you can take it in your pocket
- You can find the card and USB interfaces in the front of this card speaker
- High quality and simple clear buttons make it more useful and easy control
- The study button of the Portable Remote Control SD Card Mini Speaker Player
- You can check out all the package accessories from the picture above
- Enjoy your music without headsets or large wires external speakers
How to Put Music on My Phone From a Micro SD Card
- Putting music on your phone using a micro SD card is a simple process that involves the transfer of these files onto a small storage device. This micro card can hold many songs as well as other files that you may need. By using a card reader, you can simply copy and paste the files quickly, which will allow you to listen to them on your cell phone, anytime and anyplace
- Insert the micro SD card into its adapter or directly into the card reader of your computer. You can use a breakout card reader plugged into a USB port if you do not have a card reader on your computer. These readers often can read many formats including a micro SD, which is the smallest SD card available
- Open your computer's file system to locate the micro SD file folder. You can see it as a removable drive on your main computer menu. Open the drive to explore the files on it presently. Often, your computer will open a menu of options for the card, so choose "open to view files" if possible, which is a quick way to get to where you need to be to copy music onto your micro SD card
- Open another box or use the same dialog box to locate the music files you would like to listen to on your phone. When you find them, left click on them and, holding that button down, drag them into the open area where your micro SD files are located. This action will automatically copy them to the new location on your micro SD card. You can also right click the music files and copy them. Then, simply paste them onto the SD card with a right click in the open area in the micro SD file area
- Remove the micro SD card from the reader and place it in the SD card slot in your phone. You should be able to explore the files on your card. Find the music you just placed onto the card and activate the audio player to listen to the files. You should keep the files on your micro SD card organized so the music is easy to find and play
- Alternately, plug your phone into your computer using the included data cable. This will allow you to add files to the micro SD card while it is in the phone. Using the same techniques found in Steps 1 through 4, copy whatever music files you would like directly onto the micro SD card
How to Connect External Speakers to Laptop:
Stereo desktop speakers come with everything needed to connect to a laptop.Laptop computers are typically equipped with a pair of small, built-in stereo speakers that produce a modest sound. The headphone jack on the edge of most laptops can also be used to connect a pair of external speakers to pump up the volume and provide greater audio fidelity when listening to music, enjoying multimedia content or gaming. The speakers must be self-powered because the amplifier in the laptop is only powerful enough to drive the small built-in speakers. A pair of desktop computer speakers connects in less than five minutes.
- Set up the speaker labeled L (on the back panel) on the left side of the laptop. The R speaker goes on the right side
- Hook up the plug on the end of the left speaker cable, which is usually permanently attached, to the mini-jack on the connection panel at the rear of the right speaker
- Plug in the cable from the right speaker to the laptop's headphone jack, typically along the left edge of the keyboard
- Insert the power plug on the end of the transformer cable into the DC jack at the back of the right speaker and plug the other end into a wall outlet
- Turn on the speakers either by pressing a "Power" button on one of the units or turning the On/Off/Volume knob clockwise to switch on the pair
Tips & Warnings:
- Connect the speakers to the laptop before plugging them in to the electrical outlet. This prevents a power surge from damaging any equipment
- 1 x Speaker
- 1 x 3.5mm-3.5mm Audio Cable
- 1 x 3.5mm-2.5mm Converter
- 1 x USB Power Cable
- 1 x Remote Control
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.99||USD$ 11.82||USD$ 11.65||USD$ 11.43|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.