Customers Also Bought
- Share your wonderful wireless music
- Easily connect all kinds of bluetooth devices
- Hi-fi timbre
- Convenient button control
- Space is limited but bass is abundant
- Multiple connection mode
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- High quality wireless audio apt - X
- USB bluetooth transmitters, easy computer wireless
- IPhone/iPod/iPad bluetooth wireless transmitters
- Stereo bluetooth or A2DP configuration function, can enable wireless music with complete data transmission will stereo bluetooth devices to other
- Wireless control only compatible AVRCP configuration with the equipment
- Equipped with bluetooth wireless stereo PC (Windows XP/Vista / 7), Apple Macintosh compatible
- Unlike most well-known brands and enable A2DP bluetooth Mobile phone (support the A2DP/AVRCP
- onfiguration files, Windows Mobile) compatible
- Share your wonderful wireless music by this wireless Bluetooth speaker
- Easily connect all kinds of bluetooth devices, the portable Bluetooth speaker supports iPod
- Convenient button control, easy and convenient to use the wireless Bluetooth speaker
- The wireless Bluetooth speaker can be equipped with bluetooth wireless stereo PC
How to Connect Bluetooth Speakers:
When connecting Bluetooth speakers to a communication device it is important to note whether this device has Bluetooth capabilities. Today, built-in wireless Bluetooth is the standard on all modern cell phones and laptop computers. However, most desktop computers do not have built-in Bluetooth. to remedy this problem purchase a Bluetooth USB Adapter (prices range from $10 to $30). Pairing must be performed when installing Bluetooth connections for the first time or if the pairing data has been deleted. Pairing refers to the operation of syncing cell phones, computers, and other electronics for Bluetooth communications (hereafter this will be referred as the "connecting device"). Use this procedure to pair Bluetooth speakers to the connecting device.
- Turn on the power of the connecting device (computer/cell phone) you want to pair the speaker with.
- Turn on the Bluetooth function on the connecting device. For a Bluetooth USB adapter, plug in the adapter to the USB input and wait till the computer recognizes the adapter. Once the computer recognizes the adapter, Bluetooth communication will be automatically turned on.
- Turn the speaker on.
- On the speaker, press and hold the Bluetooth button for more than 4 seconds. The Bluetooth status indicator will start flashing in blue.
- Once the speakers and the device are paired the connecting device will show a prompt you to select the paired component. Select the speaker--usually the speaker will show up on the prompt as the model number (for example "Sony SRS-BT100").
- If asked for an input passkey, input the number "0000" or "1234." (This is the default passkey for the majority of Bluetooth devices. If this does not work consult the user manual or visit the manufacturer's website.)
- Once pairing is complete the Bluetooth status indicator on the speaker will quickly flash.
How to Add Bluetooth Conference to Your Phone:
If your mobile phone has a Bluetooth adapter installed, you can hold conference calls with a Bluetooth conference speaker. Bluetooth is a wireless technology that enables voice communication between devices. Once both devices are connected, you can initiate conference calls from your cell phone, which can be heard on the conference speaker by everyone in the room. To enable Bluetooth conferencing, your cell phone must have a conferencing feature, and both devices must be Bluetooth-enabled.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your phone. Many cell phones have the same process to enable Bluetooth communications. Typically, you would select "Menu" and "Settings," then select "Bluetooth" and "Enable." Select "Make device discoverable" and "Apply" or "Save."
- Enable Bluetooth on the conference speaker. Press the Bluetooth button until the blue light turns on. Once Bluetooth is enabled on the cell phone, the Bluetooth speaker will pick up the phone.
- Connect the phone and Bluetooth speaker. If applicable, the speaker will display the phone as a possible Bluetooth connection. Select the phone, then enter the PIN number on the conference speaker display into the PIN field in the cell phone. If a PIN is not displayed, refer to the conference speaker's manual for the exact PIN number to enter into the phone.
- Click "Connect" on the phone to establish a Bluetooth connection between the speaker and the phone.
- 1 x Speaker
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 218.02||USD$ 206.86||USD$ 195.70||USD$ 180.82|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.