Customers Also Bought
General Model KL-A10 Spec Condition New Type Speaker Parameters
Resonance Frequency: 35Hz
Frequency Response Deviation:
45mm/1.8in(Voice Coil Diameter)
Features Features Live your games with the speaker system
Lose yourself in titanic bass and astonishingly accurate, full-spectrum sound from precision-matched speaker drivers
You are a movie fan
Packaging Package Included 1 x Speaker
- This Best High Power Tweeter Speaker is designed to provide high quality sound season after season
- The unique convertible feature lets the removable tweeter to be used in both coax and component applications
- Live your games with the Best High Power Tweeter Speaker system
- Lose yourself in titanic bass and astonishingly accurate, full-spectrum sound from precision-matched speaker drivers
- Perhaps you would just like to improve your home entertainment system, or the sound quality of this Best High Power Tweeter Speaker
- Conveniently connect these sleek speakers to your PC, notebook or MP3 player, and experience great audio immediately
- Resonance Frequency: 35Hz
- Frequency Response Deviation: 92db
- Impedance: 8 Ω
- Power: 200W
- Total Value: 0.56Qts
- Frequency Response: F0-3800Hz
- Equivalent Volume: Vas
- Vibration quality: Mms
- Speaker: 10in
- Magnets Diameter: 140mm/5.5in
- Voice Coil Diameter: 45mm/1.8in
- The efficient Best High Power Tweeter Speakers broadcast full frequency response with hybrid layered-pulp woofers, so you'll feel as if the guitarist is right beside you
- This High-fidelity Speaker gives out high quality sound, which makes you feel like in the movie theatre when watching the movie, or in a concert when listening to music
- Live your games with the speaker system
- For everyday music listening at an amazing value with this Speaker
- A full featured surround sound speaker system
How to Install a PC Subwoofer
Boost your low end by adding a subwoofer to your PC speaker configuration. Most new speaker sets in the mid-priced range already come with a subwoofer. Installing the subwoofer is part of the process of installing the speakers
Things You'll Need:
- Speaker set with subwoofer
- Unpack your speakers and subwoofer
- Position the speakers as close to ear level as possible and the subwoofer on or near the floor. Make sure you identify the left and right speakers
- Shut down your computer
- Use the supplied cables to connect your speakers and subwoofer to each other. The configuration of your cables will be different depending on the set you bought-some speakers are hardwired to each other, some aren't
- Connect your speaker unit to the sound card on your computer. Usually all you need to do is match up the color of the jack on the speaker cable to the color of the input on the sound card
- Start your computer
- Plug your speakers into a power source then turn the speakers on. Test the speakers
Tips & Warnings
- If the subwoofer has the speaker controls on the front make sure to place this somewhere within easy reach
- It's usually easiest to position the speakers and subwoofer first, and then drop the cables down the back of the desk or whatever they are sitting on. Depending on what type of computer desk you have and how long the speaker cables are, you may find it easier to connect them up first then position them afterwards
How to Install Subwoofers?
Most automobile manufacturers do not consider subwoofers standard car stereo equipment. So if you want to beef up your bass, you will need to mount them yourself. Installing subwoofers is a tricky proposition but these steps can help you do the job yourself
- Study the directions for installing the subwoofer and make sure you have the tools and mechanical expertise to undertake the project
- Gather and assemble everything you will need to install your subwoofers, then detach your car's negative battery terminal
- Fasten a ring terminal to the end of the power cable and attach it to the battery's positive terminal. Locate a spot nearby for the fuse holder and join it to the battery wire. Attach the end of the remaining wire to the other side of the fuse holder. The fuse should not be in the holder
- Locate a spot where the wire can be brought through the firewall and inside the car. Ideally, the opening should go to one of the foot wells
- Push and pull the wire through the opening and below the flooring until it reaches the subwoofer on the door frame or under the carpet. Extend it to the amplifier and verify the distance. Play it safe by tacking on several more feet. Cut the wire and hook up the amplifier
- Find some bare metal or a sturdy bolt that runs inside the car several feet from the amplifier. When connecting to bare metal crease a ring terminal to the ground cable and attach it to the body with a thread cutting screw. If making an existing bolt connection, place a ring terminal on the body bolt. Now you are ready to join the ground to the amplifier
- Follow the manual instructions on running remote and signal wires. Attach them to the amplifier and verify all your links
- Test your amplifier and subwoofers and select your settings. Hook the negative battery terminal back up. With the fuse holder empty, activate your car's accessory power ignition to verify that everything works and none of the fuses are bad
- Turn off the ignition to accessory power and place the fuse into the holder, connecting the amplifier. Verify the settings on your subwoofer. Activate the accessory power and switch on the radio. The sound of a bass line indicates a successful subwoofer installation
Tips & Warnings:
- Mount your amplifier in a level, open area that is conducive to cooling
- Do not affix the amp directly to your car's chassis.Rusty metal can be cleaned by sanding and then rubbing clean
- Installing the fuse should be the final step.Ready-made amplifier kits come with everything you need to install your subwoofers
- 1 x Speaker
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 43.89||USD$ 42.36||USD$ 40.84||USD$ 38.80|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.