Customers Also Bought
- S/N Radio: >85dB
- Speaker Format: Dynamic, inner magnetism
- Speaker Number: 2
- Output Power: 3W x 2
- Power Supply: 5.0V
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Speak Diameter: 5cm & 4cm/2.0in & 1.6in
- Size: 28.0 x 10.7 x 6.2cm/11.0 x 4.2 x 2.4in(L x W x H)
- Colour: Yellow
- This is a MP3 audio systems that TF/skillfully card can be used as a storage medium
- This delicate speaker is designed to deliver balanced audio with plenty of bass making them ideal for music, movies and more
- Power and audio via one single USB cable, ensuring unequaled ease of use
- Portable mini USB speaker is very convenient for you to take when you want to listen to music
- This delicate speaker can support the computer, laptop's music playback
- Cute guitar shaped mini music speaker with tiny mini structure
- The USB mini speaker system delivers an unbelievable quality of sound across the entire musical spectrum in a compact design
- The compact size of this delicate portable mini speaker makes it ideal for any room in the house
- Easy to use PC mini USB speaker with incredibly compact and portable, it is great for travel
- It is not only for computer, but also works great with cell phone MP3, MP4 and other audio output devices
- This is a powerful multi-functional speaker which is easy to carry
- This multi-functional speaker can be the good decoration
- With build in lithium battery, it can be charged by USB cable and power cable
- The creative mini USB speaker supports SD card, USB memory card and various cell phone memory cards
- A remote controller will make you more convenience
- The USB portable speaker system delivers an unbelievable quality of sound across the entire musical spectrum in a compact design
- Easy to use mini cute monster shaped speaker with incredibly compact and portable, it is great for travel
- Cute guitar shaped mini music speaker with tiny mini structure
- With a support frame, the mini portable music speaker is easy to settle at any flat surface
- Engineered for portability and performance, this handy speaker utilizes digital amplifiers to achieve crystal clear sound and surprisingly powerful volume
- A remote controller of this mini speaker will make you more convenience
How to Connect USB Speakers to a Computer:
USB speakers are an easy way to add sound to your computer. They are most commonly used for laptops to extend limited sound capabilities. Desktop computers usually have dedicated sound jacks on the sound card or the motherboard's integrated sound board. However, laptops may not have that option. Therefore, using an available USB port offers the means to add peripheral speakers and increased sound capabilities to your laptop computer
- Attach or extend the cables to the speakers, following their instruction manual. Some speakers have retractable cords, which only need to be pulled out. Other speakers might detach or simply attach with no mean of detachment
- Place the speakers appropriately with the left speaker on the left and the right speaker on the right
- Plug the speakers into a power source, if required. Most speakers designed for easy mobility will be powered by your computer, via the USB cable. Therefore, this step may not be required
- Plug the USB cable into an available USB port on your computer. The USB connector is a small, rectangular connector. Wait for the computer to recognize the device and install the drivers for it. Windows 7 has a remarkably huge database of drivers, so you may not require any software or driver installation. However, if the computer does not recognize the device or does not offer full functionality of the speakers, you may need to install the software that came with the speakers
- Unplug the USB cable and insert the disk that came with your speakers, into the CD drive. Wait until the disk auto-runs, and then walk through the onscreen steps to install the software
- Plug the USB cable back into the USB port of your computer and wait for the system to finalize installation. Your speakers should now be ready to use
How to Hook Up Your Computer Speakers:
Your computer experience is made up by three things: processing speed, graphics and sound. Any one of those three can keep you from being completely immersed in your program. Of the three, sound is the simplest to fix by exchanging external speakers for the speakers provided with your computer. All you have to do to add speakers is plug them in and turn on the speakers and the sound on your computer. No uncertainties involved at all
- Check your cords. After unpacking your speakers, inspect your cords. There are two types of cords used to connect your speakers to your computer: USB and audio jacks. USB cords hook into USB slots on your computer. Audio jacks fit specific speaker connection slots. Speakers using USB cables are easier to transport from one type of computer to the next because audio jacks can come in more than one size. In most cases, you should also have a cord which will connect your speakers to a power source such as a wall outlet or surge protector
- Locate the appropriate ports. On your computer, locate your USB port or your speaker port where you will plug in your USB or audio jack. Also make sure your power cable is long enough to reach the nearest power source for your speakers, if necessary
- Plug your cords securely into the appropriate ports
- Turn on your computer. Everything should boot up as normal
- Make sure your speakers are on. Most are equipped with an indicator light to show when they are receiving power. They may come on automatically when plugged in or require you to either turn the volume knob or press the power button in order to turn them on
- Play your sound. If everything plugged in and installed correctly, the speakers should work and you should hear some kind of sound. If you do not hear anything, go back and recheck all of your connections and whether or not your computer volume is turned up. Most computers have a volume indicator on the desktop where you can see if you have your sound enabled or not
- 1 x Speaker
- 1 x Remote Controller
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 18.53||USD$ 18.02||USD$ 17.52||USD$ 16.84|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?