Customers Also Bought
- This laptop speaker is with crystal clear body and blue LED light
- It's a portable USB laptop speaker
- Sound quality of the laptop speaker is clear, bright, glittering and translucent, color is gorgeous
- Human nature design is easy to operate and is suitable for all kinds of multimedia audio equipment
- USB power supply is more convenient
- The laptop speaker is fashionable, stylish and mini size is so cool
- Speaker Color: Black
- LED Light Color: Blue
- It's a portable USB speaker with LED light, which is bright and beautiful in night
- Sound is put out through the holes on the this laptop speaker
- Human nature botton design is easy to operate and is suitable for all kinds of multimedia audio equipment
- The multimedia speaker is clear, bright, glittering and translucent with black color
- Designed with crystal clear body and blue LED light, this laptop speaker is fashionable charming
How to Connect USB Speakers?
If you like to listen to music or watch a movie on your laptop but the built-in speakers just aren't very good, there is a simple solution--install a pair of USB speakers. It's quick, easy and the quality of sound that comes from them can rival that of a high-fidelity stereo system
- Plug two ends of the cable into the backs of the speakers. This cable will be included with your speakers. If you have a sub-woofer, then this will need to be plugged in as well and there will be an extra end to accommodate this
- Turn your computer on
- Plug the USB end of your cable into the computer and wait for a few seconds. The computer will ask you for drivers
- Click on "Have Disk," then "Browse" and locate the CD-ROM drive on your computer
- Insert the CD with your drivers into the CD-ROM drive and click "Next." Wait for your computer to find the drivers and install them and once it has, click "Finish."
- Turn the power to "On" on your speakers and play your music
How to Use USB Speakers at the Same Time as Regular Speakers?
Things You'll Need: External sound card & Audio playing program
USB speakers plug into a computer's USB port rather than the standard 3.5 mm input that regular speakers use. Once you connect the USB speakers to the computer, the operating system will automatically switch the audio stream to the USB speakers. However, by using a secondary, external sound card, you can plug the USB speaker into the computer and the 3.5 mm speakers into the secondary sound card
- Plug the USB speakers into the computer's USB drive
- Install the software driver for the speakers. It should come on a disk with the speakers
- Plug an external sound card into the computer by connecting to the USB port or a Firewire port
- Plug the regular (3.5 mm jack) speaker into the audio output port of the external sound card
- Launch an audio playing program that has the ability to choose output sources. Programs that commonly can perform this function are audio editing programs, video editing programs, and some movie playback software
- Access the program's audio preferences. Choose the external sound card as the desired output option. All audio played through the program will be routed to the speakers connected to the external sound card. The rest of the computer's audio will be routed to the connected USB speakers
- 1 x Speaker
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Manual User
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 22.48||USD$ 21.75||USD$ 21.02||USD$ 20.05|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.