Customers Also Bought
- Standard Flash: 30m/99ft
- Macro Flash: 14m/46ft
- Automatic Flash Range: F2.0
- Standard Flash: 15m/50ft
- Micro Flash: 7m/23ft
- Infrared Auxiliary Light: 8m/26ft
- Color Temperature: 5600k
- Adjustable Head Position: 2.8-8.5cm/1.1-3.3in
- Pitch Angle: 0-90°
- Level Rotation Angle: 0-330°
- Exposure Time: 1/700s
- Recycling Time: 0.5-7s
- Flash Times: 100-300
- Power Source: 4AA
- Compatible With: Canon E TTL II 7D 5D2 60D 600D
- Standard Flash Size: 7.0 x 4.5 x 15.0cm/2.8 x 1.8 x 5.9in(L x W x H)
- Micro Flash Size: 9.2 x 2.5 x 11.5cm/3.6 x 1.0 x 4.5in(L x W x H)
- Color: Black
- With this camera speed light, your pictures will be more perfect, regardless the environment
- This camera speed light makes it possible for you to take pictures in all condition
- The camera flash light has strong luminance and low consumption, that will be helpful
- It's easy and convenient for you to carry and operate this Canon flash light
- When taking pictures, you can adjust the light of the this professional camera speed light
- This camera flash light has 0-330° level rotation angle, which will bring you much convenience when taking pictures
- They are NON-OEM products
- Made of high quality material and fine details, this camera flash light can be used for a long time
- When taking pictures, you can adjust the light of the Canon speed light, so that your photos will be better
- The camera flash light has strong luminance and low consumption, so that with it, your pictures will be perfect
- It's easy for you to set up and operate this intelligent Canon speed light
- Designed to be portable and concise, it's easy for you to carry the camera flash light
How to Use Speed Lights for Studio Lighting:
Speed lights are an inexpensive way for many photographers to get into the world of studio lighting. Speed lights are smaller, lighter and easier to carry from job to job when compared to traditional studio strobes, and don't require massive battery packs to operate. Studio strobes pack a lot more power, but off-camera lighting using speed lights is a popular way to get professional lighting effects, to enhance portrait photography, or get the classic "mugshot" look for a photojournalism assignment
- Set Up: Lock each flash in place on one light stand. Attach the modifier. A modifier can be anything that alters the quality or strength of light coming from the flash bulb, typically a shoot through or reflective umbrella or a softbox. A typical lighting setup consists of three lights, two lights in front of the subject and one light, a kicker light, used to light either the back of the subject or the background
- Turn on each speed light. Turn on all three receivers. Check all receiver channels with the wireless trigger. Test the speed lights by pressing the test button on your wireless receiver. If the speed lights do not fire, check that all triggers are set to the same channel and check the batteries in each flash and each trigger
- Attach a wireless receiver to your camera. Test fire a few shots and watch that all three speed lights flash in sync with the shutter
- Use: Arrange the speed lights around the subject. One speed light should be camera left, angled towards the subject. The second speed light should be camera right and angled at the subject. The third speed light should be used as a kicker light, pointing at the subject from behind or pointed at the background
- Take a photograph and evaluate the result. Adjust the ratio of light by reducing the power to the right or left speed light
- Take a photograph and evaluate the result. Adjust the angle and distance of the speed lights to the subject
- Continue to adjust power, angle and distance of all three lights and evaluate the results for comparison. Keep the digital files as reference for future assignments and keep a lighting diagram attached to the files
Types of Flashes:
- Flashbulbs: Kodak Hawkeye with "Kodalite Flasholder" and Sylvania P25 blue-dot daylight-type flashbulbThe earliest flashes had of a quantity of thermite flash powder that was ignited by hand. Later, magnesium filaments were contained in flash bulbs, and electrically ignited by a contact in the camera shutter; such a bulb could only be used once, and was too hot to handle immediately after use, but the confinement of what would otherwise have amounted to a small explosion was an important advance
- Flashcubes, Magicubes and Flipflash: Flashcube fitted to a Kodak Instamatic camera, showing both unused (left) and used (right) bulbs. Undersides of Flashcube (left) and Magicube (right) cartridges.In the late 1960s, Kodak improved their Instamatic camera line by replacing the individual flashbulb technology (used on early Instamatics) with the Flashcube
- Modern Flash Technology: Today[update]'s flash units are often electronic flashtubes. An electronic flash contains a tube filled with xenon gas, where electricity of high voltage is discharged to generate an electrical arc that emits a short flash of light
- Flash Intensity: Unlike flashbulbs, the intensity of an electronic flash can be adjusted on some units. Small flash units typically vary the length of time of the discharge, larger (studio) units typically charge the capacitor less
- LED Flash (Illumination): Although they are not yet at the power levels to replace xenon flash devices in still cameras, LEDs (specifically, high current flash LEDs) have recently been used as flash sources in camera phones
- Focal Plane Shutter Synchronization: Electronic flash units have compatibility issues with focal plane shutters. Focal plane shutters expose using two curtains that cross the sensor. The first one opens and then the second curtain follows it after a delay equal to the nominal shutter speed
- 1 x Speed Light
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 188.78||USD$ 183.18||USD$ 177.58||USD$ 170.10|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.