Customers Also Bought
- This fishing spinning reel is perfect for catching bream
- Constructed from lightweight material and a long cast spool makes it great for flicking lures and bait fishing
- Super light design with narrow bodied
- U shaped flywheel design, more stable
- With memory recovery of the cast coil
- All computing balanced design
- Sensitive front drag system
- High strength drive gear
- Line Capacity(mm/m): 0.20/150, 0.23/130, 0.28/100
- Line Capacity(No./m): 1/150, 2/130, 3/100
- Line Capacity(lbs/yds): 4/170, 6/150, 8/120
- Power drive gear equipped for high strength
- Ultimate in lightweight reels designed for the ultra-finesse angler
How to Put Line on a Spinning Reel?
- How you put your line on your fishing spinning reel can determine the outcome of your fishing trip. If done incorrectly, the reel can become tangled, and the line can break. Follow these steps to learn how to put line on a spinning reel.
- Remove most of the old fishing line off of the fishing spinning reel. Leave just enough line through the spool end of the rod to attach the new fishing line to.
- Make 2 clinch knots to attach the new line to the old. For instructions, see the related eHow article titled "How to Tie a Clinch Knot."
- Lay the new spool of fishing line on the floor. Position it so that it comes off the new spool exactly as it will go on to the spinning reel.
- Secure the fishing line tightly with your free hand. Slowly turn the spinning reel with your other hand, making sure that the line winds on tightly.
- Fill the spool until it is about an eighth of an inch from the spool tip. This should only require about 50 yards of fishing line. Don't fill the entire spool, or you risk tangling the line.
- In literary records, the earliest evidence of the fishing reel comes from a 4th century AD work entitled Lives of Famous Immortals. The earliest known depiction of a fishing reel comes from a Southern Song (1127-1279) painting done in 1195 by Ma Yuan (c. 1160-1225) called "Angler on a Wintry Lake," showing a man sitting on a small sampan boat while casting out his fishing line. Another fishing reel was featured in a painting by Wu Zhen (1280-1354). The book Tianzhu lingqian (Holy Lections from Indian Sources), printed sometime between 1208 and 1224, features two different woodblock print illustrations of fishing reels being used. An Armenian parchment Gospel of the 13th century shows a reel (though not as clearly depicted as the Chinese ones). The Sancai Tuhui, a Chinese encyclopedia published in 1609, features the next known picture of a fishing reel and vividly shows the windlass pulley of the device. These five pictures mentioned are the only ones which feature fishing reels before the year 1651 (when the first English illustration was made); after that year they became commonly depicted in world art.
- 1 x Electroplating Plastic Line Spinning Fishing Reel
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.15||USD$ 13.45||USD$ 12.75||USD$ 11.81||USD$ 11.81|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.