Customers Also Bought
- Special design electronic watch with Real Madrid logo inside the dial
- Waterproof five degrees (30-meter diving)
- Backlight screen - green backlight
- High quality PU leather band
- It has calendar, chronograph and alarm function
- One button of the electronic watch to control the light so that you can see the clear time even at night
- Adjustable and comfortable strap for better dirt and stain resistance
- This men's sport watch makes it a simple, versatile timepiece great for everyday wear
- This electronic wrist watch integrates technological innovations with contemporary details
- With its combination of classic lines and modern appearance, this stunning electronic wrist watch makes a versatile everyday accessory
- Sports design of this watchband wrist watch makes it a simple, versatile timepiece great for everyday wear
- With special functions, this sport wrist watch is ideal for travelers, athletes, or business professionals
- The electronic wrist watch is also a good gift for successful men
- Movement is imported from Japan TOSHIBA and it uses 3V R2016 lithium batteries, which can works up to 3 years
- Material: Steel(Dial); PU(Band)
- Dial Size: 5 x 4.5 x 1.5cm / 1.97 x 1.77 x 0.95in (L x W x H)
- Adjustable and comfortable strap for better dirt and stain resistance, this men's Electronic Wrist Watch makes it a simple, versatile timepiece great for everyday wear
- Electronic Wrist Watch has calendar, chronograph and alarm function. One button of the electronic watch to control the light so that you can see the clear time even at night
- Backlight screen - green backlight, high quality PU leather band for your long time use
- Special design electronic watch with Real Madrid logo inside the dial keeps your life running smoothly
Size in Detail:
How to Change a Wristwatch Battery?
- Determine how the back cover of your watch is fastened. Some have snap-on caps you can simply pry off with a screwdriver. Some caps have screw threads running around their edges. For this example we'll use one held on with small phillips screws. So in this instance, we need both phillips and flat precision screwdrivers
- Remove the four screws holding on the cover
- Gently pry off the cover
- Protect the screws!A digression: Note the placement of the screws in the screwdriver box. It's very important that when you put aside watch screws, you put them in some sort of container so you don't accidentally sweep them off your workspace. They are very easy to lose, and very difficult to replace. Hardware stores like Ace or Home Depot are not going to have anything that size
- Here is the watch with the back cover off. Every watch that uses batteries has different ways of securing them in their socket. Sometimes they snap in. Sometimes they're held in with screws. This one is held in with a clip
- Release the clip and remove the battery
- Buy a replacement. Radio Shack is usually a good bet. If you still have access to the store that sold you the watch, you could try it as well
- Insert the new battery and reattach the clip
- Put the cap back on
- Reinstall the screws
- Your watch lives again
How to Fix a Wristwatch If Water Gets In?
There's nothing worse than buying an expensive watch and then seeing it ruined from water damage. Some watches that claim to be waterproof really aren't. You'll want to test first before jumping in the shower or pool with your watch on, or you can just always take it off before submersing yourself in water to be safe. However, if your watch has been damaged and you wish to fix it, you can dry out your wet wristwatch
- Take your watch apart. Usually there will be a plate on the back of the watch that will come off when unscrewed. Every watch is different. Don't go poking around the watch unless you are sure of what you're doing
- Take out the watch parts one by one and set them on a dry paper towel. Set them in direct sunlight to dry them out. Watch parts will work again, if they are thoroughly dried within a few hours of getting wet
- Hold down the large watch piece with your hands and turn a hair blower on the part. Hold this for a minute or so while you wait for the watch piece to thoroughly dry
- Allow the watch parts to air dry overnight. Check the parts in the morning to make sure they are completely dry. If they are not, allow the parts to sit in a dry environment for a few more hours
- Replace the battery on the watch, if the watch requires a battery. Watch batteries can be ruined if they are wet
- Reassemble the watch with the screwdriver in the opposite way you took it apart
How to Wear a Wristwatch?
Wristwatches come in all shapes and sizes. It is an accessory that can be worn simply to be functional (to tell time) or as a fashion statement. It can also be worn to show off your personality; from the whimsical (wearing a Mickey Mouse watch) to the financially successful (wearing a diamond-studded Rolex)
- Choose a wrist to wear your watch. Wrist watches can be worn on the right wrist or the left; the choice is purely personal. Traditionally, watches are worn on the left wrist. This could be because, since many people are right handed, it was easier to adjust the time using the dial located on the right of the watch
- Place the watch on your wrist so that the number six on the watch face is closest to your thumb. Do this before actually strapping the watch on. This step ensures the watch is facing the proper direction and that you will be able to easily read the watch once strapped on
- Put the watch on. For a strap style that adjusts to your wrist, feed one end of the strap though the buckle and insert the retainer pin in a hole, like putting on a belt, so it feels comfortable on your wrist. Ensure the watch fits onto your wrist so that the watch is neither too tight (so as to cut off blood circulation) or too loose (so to fall over your wrist and onto your hand, possibly coming off completely). Watches with stretchy bands go around the hand onto the wrist. Clasp-style watches require catching the clasp with the opposing ring and snapping the clasp shut to secure the watch
- Report to your local jewelry store for a proper fitting. Jewelry store personnel are experts at fitting watches. This step is likely to be required if the watch you are wearing has metal links because such watches require special tools to remove links in order to fit the watch properly. Jewelry store personnel are also equipped to fix leather or rubber strap watches should those watch straps break
- 1 x Sport Watch
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.31||USD$ 9.95||USD$ 9.61||USD$ 9.30||USD$ 9.01|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.