Customers Also Bought
- Magnification: 20-60 times
- Objective Diameter Size: 60mm/2.4in
- Stents Height: 31cm
- Viewing Field(m/1000m): 36-19
- Distance of Exit Pupil: 17mm/0.7in-13.5mm/0.5
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 3.2mm-1.1mm
- Lens coating: Full multi-coating (green film)
- Eyepiece Coating: Blue Tape Mutil Coated
- Is Waterproof WP: Yes
- Nitrogen Charge: Yes
- Weight(Net Weight): 651g
Volume: 34.5 x 9.5 x 14.0 cm/13.6 x 3.7 x 5.5in(L x W x H)
- The best scope can be connected to a digital camera and SLR machine to take pictures easily
- You can use the definition adjustment knob to get the definition that you want
- The magnification of the best scope is 20-60x60
- You can use the cheap scope to record the good landscape and memorable moments
- This spotting scope with its special design is easy to use
- This mini monocular spotting scope is the ideal one for you
- You can turn the handle freely to adjust the viewing angle according to your observation needs
- The comprehensive multilayer coating of the lens presents green and has the highest pervious light rate, making the color reduction's effect best
The stents height of the cheap scope is 31 cm
- You can remove the eyepiece cover by rotating
- You can use the high definition spotting scope to watch the games or observe birds
How to Use a Spotting Scope?
- Get in a position where you can be comfortable, and where you have an unobstructed and clear view of the area around your target
- Put your tripod and spotting scope into position. Be sure that when you set up your tripod that it is somewhere stable. At a high magnification on the spotting scope, even the smallest of movements can cause you to lose focus of your target. So be sure to set up your tripod or mount securely
- Begin to adjust the magnification, according to the instructions of your specific scope. There are many different models of spotting scopes that use various lens sizes and prism layouts. This means there are different ways to magnify. Some spotting scopes have fixed magnification, while others have variable magnification. You can use binoculars to assist you in locating your general target area when setting up your spotting scope at first
- View the target area through the spotting scope and adjust focus and magnification as necessary to lock in on your target. These adjustments will be much smaller than when you are first setting up the spotting scope to view the general target area
Information on Spotting Scopes?
- The first two numbers of a spotting scope description give its magnification power. For example, if described as 20-60x80 than the scope will allow you to see an object 20 to 60 times closer than you normally would. The latter number, in this instance the "80," refers to the diameter of the front lens
- The front of a spotting scope houses the objective lens which brings light into the scope. The more light that is brought in generally increases the quality of the picture. Having a large objective lens is particularly useful when viewing objects at long ranges
Field of View
- A spotting scope's field of view (FOV) is a measurement of visible area that can be seen through the scope (usually determined at a distance of 1,000 meters). As a general rule of thumb, the scope's FOV reduces as the magnification increases
- Lenses coated with magnesium fluoride reduce image distortion caused by reflection; providing you with a sharper image and less eyestrain. There are four different levels of coating: Coated lenses have a single layer of coating on at least one lens), fully coated is a single layer on all lens surfaces exposed to air, multi-coated lenses have multiple coats on at least one surface and a minimum of one coat on the remaining and fully multi-coated lenses have multiple coats on every surface
- Eye relief is the distance that your eye can see from the lens and still provide a full image. Extended eye relieve may be desirable, particularly for people who wear glasses; not only does it allow for wearing glasses, but tends to reduce eyestrain
- 1 x Monocular Spotting Scope
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 75.93||USD$ 73.01||USD$ 70.08||USD$ 66.18|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.