Customers Also Bought
- stainless steel hinges are simple to install & connect reliable
- The stainless steel hinges are made of high-quality stainless steel
- The stainless steel hinges are rotating flexible & smooth
- Swing 150,000 times without distortion
- With excellent plating technology, the surface of double acting hinges can coating hardness to 3H or more
- Spring hinge are opened to rely on automatic closing stretch, and the size is adjustable
- It can two-way open with a large angle
- Maximum Load: 30kg/2Pcs
- Main Material: Stainless Steel & Wire-drawing (Surface Treatment)
- Size: 10 x 5cm/4 x 2in (L x W)
- Rotating flexible & smooth
- High quality
Size in Detail:
Easy to Install:
How to Replace Door Hinges:
- Have squeaky, grating or floppy door hinges worn your patience a little thin? Let's replace them and make your comings and goings less stressful
- Remove the hinge pins by using a screwdriver to tap up on the bottom edge of the head of each pin. Sometimes your hand will be enough; other times you may need to be a little more persuasive and use a hammer to tap the screwdriver
- Remove the pins once they pop loose, then lift the door free by separating the two halves of the hinge assembly. Be careful--sometimes the door will practically separate on its own
- Remember that some doors, especially exterior ones, can be quite heavy. Lift with care
- Remove the 2 halves of 1 set of hinges from the door edge and the door jamb by taking out the mounting screws
- Take these to your local hardware store or home improvement center, and purchase replacements that meet both the size requirements of your sample and the style requirements of your taste and budget
- Make sure you buy enough to replace each set of hinges on the door. Some have 2 sets; others have 3. Weight is often the determining factor
- Split the new hinges. This is often most easily accomplished by holding the hinge in one hand and pulling the pin with a pair of pliers in the other. A gentle twisting and tugging motion is usually enough
- Use the provided mounting screws to put each hinge half in its proper place. Repeat this process with each set of hinges
- Set the door back in place on the hinges and slide the pins into place. A tap with a hammer is sometimes needed to completely seat them in place
How to Adjust the Tension on Spring Hinges:
- 2 x Flag Hinges
- 1 x Bag of Screws
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 27.81||USD$ 25.90||USD$ 23.99||USD$ 21.45||USD$ 21.45|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.