- Voltage: 3.6V~4.2V
- Output Power: 10W
- Working Temperature: -25~55℃
- Luminous Flux: 900Lumens(Rated by SSC)
- Dimensions: 9 x 20mm / 0.4 x 0.8in(L x Dia.)
- Color Temperature: Cool White Light 6000-7000K(ANSI)
- Up to 900 lumens output (rated by SSC)
- Ultra slim size, super high luminous efficacy
- 100% brand new and high quality 10W SSC LED emitter
- Seoul semiconductors P7 C-bin high power 10W LED Emitter
- 21mm high quality head dissipating base connection board
- Low electricity consumption SSC P7 LED emitter is perfect for replace the conventional bulbs
Size in Detail:
- Automotive interior /exterior lighting
- Automotive signal lighting
- Automotive forward lighting
- General Torch
- Architectural lighting
- Projector light source
- Traffic signals
- Task lighting
- Decorative / Pathway lighting
- Remote / Solar powered lighting
- Household appliances
- Efficiency: LEDs produce more light per watt than incandescent bulbs
- Color: LEDs can emit light of an intended color without the use of color filters that traditional lighting methods require. This is more efficient and can lower initial costs
- Size: LEDs can be very small and are easily populated onto printed circuit boards
- On/Off Time: LEDs light up very quickly. A typical red indicator LED will achieve full brightness in microseconds. LEDs used in communications devices can have even faster response times
- Cycling: LEDs are ideal for use in applications that are subject to frequent on-off cycling, unlike fluorescent lamps that burn out more quickly when cycled frequently, or HID lamps that require a long time before restarting
- Dimming: LEDs can very easily be dimmed either by Pulse-width modulation or lowering the forward current
- Cool Light: In contrast to most light sources, LEDs radiate very little heat in the form of IR that can cause damage to sensitive objects or fabrics. Wasted energy is dispersed as heat through the base of the LED
- Slow Failure: LEDs mostly fail by dimming over time, rather than the abrupt burn-out of incandescent bulbs
- Lifetime: LEDs can have a relatively long useful life. One report estimates 35,000 to 50,000 hours of useful life, though time to complete failure may be longer. Fluorescent tubes typically are rated at about 10,000 to 15,000 hours, depending partly on the conditions of use, and incandescent light bulbs at 1,000-2,000 hours
- Shock Resistance: LEDs, being solid state components, are difficult to damage with external shock, unlike fluorescent and incandescent bulbs which are fragile
- Focus: The solid package of the LED can be designed to focus its light. Incandescent and fluorescent sources often require an external reflector to collect light and direct it in a usable manner
- Toxicity: LEDs do not contain mercury, unlike fluorescent lamps
- Do not drive this 10W LED Emitter for more than 5 seconds without proper heat sink
- 1 x SSC P7 LED Emitter
General Model P7 Brand SSC Spec Condition New Type LED Emitter Dimension 9 x 20mm / 0.4 x 0.8in(L x Dia.) Lumens 900Lumens Operating Voltage 3.6-4.2V Features Features SMT solderbility
Lead Free product
Low thermal resistance
Designed for high current operation
Ultra slim size, super high lum
Packaging Package Included 1 x SSC P7 LED Emitter
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.34||USD$ 9.77||USD$ 9.26||USD$ 8.79||USD$ 8.37|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?