Customers Also Bought
- With low power consumption design, the life of this LED light is long
- This party light is along with blackout, dimmer, static, and strobe functions, which provides you with the pleasure of enjoying versatile lighting effects
- This stage light is perfect for parties, bands, pubs, weddings, banquets, night clubs, discos, or any other occasion
- This party light can make millions of stars in your room with amazing effects
- This LED light with colorful light brings your party vitality
- This LED light is applicable for Disco, Clubs, KTV, Pub, Bar, family party, stage, etc.
- Voltage: AC120V~230V 50~60Hz
- Lamp Power: 35W
- Lamp: 288Pcs 10mm LED(R:96 G:96 G:96)
- Channels: 7CH
- This LED light is designed according to the security and good performance, which will be safer to human and environment
- This stage light will create an unforgettable atmosphere and ambiance for your party or event beyond description
- Applicable for disco, clubs, KTV, pub, bar, family party, stage, etc.
- The effect of the stage light is wonderful, you can enjoy your leisure time freely
- The stage light is unique and it must bring you different feeling
DJ Lighting Effects:
DJs who bring their own lighting effects add a whole new dimension to the ambience at clubs or parties. Contemporary DJ lighting effects inspire partygoers to keep dancing the whole night through. Most modern DJ lights have sound-active settings that make the lights move and change in response to the bass tones in the music. Integrate lighting effects into your computer to gain exquisite control over the movement, intensity and color of lights that you use in your performances
- The Laser Widow by American DJ creates bright red laser images and geometric patterns of light in time with your tunes. Set the light effect to automatic speed to keep a steady rhythm with the preset patterns or use manual settings for precise control of 100 different image patterns. You can run the Laser Widow on batteries or the included adapter. Use two of the laser effects combined with a fog machine to create a captivating ambience on any dance floor. The Laser widow weighs 1.5 pounds and costs about $70 as of November 2010
- American DJ's Quad Phase light effect is a professional-level system that offers all the features you need to fill the club with dynamic colors and light patterns all night long. The Quad Phase emits 160 beams of light in 13 different colors including red, green, purple, white, blue and cyan. Four DMX channels give you control over rotation, dimmer, strobe and color settings. You can run the Quad Phase through the DMX channels or in sound-active mode to make the lights move with the tempo of the music. Adjust the settings to create fast-paced, sharp movement or smooth, gliding motion for more meditative grooves. The Quad Phase weighs 9 pounds and sells for about $280 as of November 2010
- The Trident lighting effect by Chauvet projects beams of colored light in three directions. Hang the light above the center of the dancing area to spread beams from two 7-watt LED lights throughout the venue. Combine the light with a fog machine and other smaller lighting effects in corners or on the floor to create a rich light show. The Trident comes with red, green and blue lights, which you can mix into any color combination you choose. Use the preset automated programs or sound activated settings to keep the lights dancing and bouncing along to your choice of music. The Trident weighs 8 pounds and sells for about $150 as of November 2010
How to Set Up Stage Lighting:
If you've been appointed the task of designing and setting up lighting for the local community theater production or have a friend who asked you to take on the task, it may be your first time. Familiarizing yourself with the lighting design and set-up process is the first step in achieving well-designed lighting. Schedule all activities well in advance of deadlines, starting as early as you can, so you'll have time to address any problems that arise
- Read the script and analyze it for the play's important themes and instances where lighting is directly referenced. Think about ways you can help tell the story and inform the audience about the characters with lighting
- Meet with the director and other designers to discuss their interpretation of the script. Find out what the prospective design style is and what they expect from the lighting
- Familiarize yourself with the set, costume renderings and set models. These all affect your lighting decisions
- Visit the theater or study a blueprint. Familiarize yourself with the lighting and rigging positions. Get an inventory of all permanent fixtures, circuits and control equipment. This way you know what else needs to be rented, purchased or what can be done without
- Attend rehearsals. Watch for blocking and other things that might affect lighting. Get furniture measurements so you know how wide or narrow to adjust a given light
- Prepare a visual image of how you want the show to look each moment (from one light cue to the next). Do this with sketches or a lighting design computer program
- Create a lighting plot, which is a blueprint of where every single light will be hung
- Gather all the lights you need and make sure these are in working order. Usually, this has already been done
- Hang each light unscrewing the bolt on its clamp and sliding the grid pipe or trellis in the opening. Point the light in the general direction it will be facing and tighten the bolt
- Attach a safety cable to the clamp and grid pipe
- Plug in the light and note the socket (these are typically numbered) on the lighting plot
Focus the Light
- Have someone stand onstage where the actor will stand. Turn on the light intended to light that area
- Adjust the fixture so the middle of the spotlight is on that person's head and shoulders
- Adjust the size of the beam, edge sharpness and shutter positions until you're happy with the light it produces
- Lock the pan, tilt barrel and other lockable adjustments by tightening those knobs. Do not over tighten
- Program the lighting board. This differs with each system. If you're using a computerized board, you enter cues into the program, telling the program which lights to turn on, when and whether to fade or blackout, which it identifies by the circuit numbers you wrote down during the light hanging. After this is programmed, you typically can hit a "go" button that repeats the entire show's cues
- 1 x 35W LED Colorful Lighting Stage Effects Lights
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 69.64||USD$ 68.03||USD$ 66.43||USD$ 64.28|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.