- Functions: Sound control, more than 50 patterns
- Output: 100mW
- Wavelength: 650nm
- Safety Capacity: Sound active mode with the function of shut-off if there is no music. It is designed according to the security and good performance, which will be safer to human and environment
- Power Supply: 220V/110V, 50-60Hz
- Applicable Place: DJs, Bands, Bars, Pubs, Clubs, Roller skating rinks, DTV, Family party, etc.
- Size: 200 x 150 x 100mm / 7.87 x 5.91 x 3.94in (L x W x H)
- Simple to set up & operate, can be activated by sound if desired
- This red laser stage projector can be widely used in home party,Christmas, DJs, Disco, etc
- And this red laser stage projector can literally fill up an entire ceiling and portions of several walls at once
- This party stage projector is suitable for private and public occasions, widely applied in bars, KTV, family party, hotel and other entertainment. It is your best relax choice after work or study
- This small laser stage projector design is very unique and convenient.
- It is for out door activity. Laser light can be manually adjusted. It still brings you a lot of convenience.
- It can be a gift to a friend, lovers, teachers, and so on
- This red laser stage projector is designed according to the security and good performance, which will be safer to human and environment
- The laser can be bright enough when you light it in normal temperature, so you had better not light it continually over 30 seconds
- When not using it, please take off the battery from the laser to avoid damage
- In some countries these laser pointers (especially the higher powered ones) may be illegal to own and/or use. Therefore, YOU (the customer) must accept all responsibly and liability to determine and fulfill the requirements and limitations of use or resale of these products in accordance with your country's laws and regulations. In the event of resale, you also need to agree to incorporate this notation in the product description, so that any potential buyer can be well informed before making an purchasing decision
Laser pointers are effective tools when used properly. The following considerations should be observed when using laser pointers:
- Never look directly into the laser beam
- Never point a laser beam at a person
- Do not aim the laser at reflective surfaces
- Never view a laser pointer using an optical instrument, such as binocular or a microscope
- Do not allow children to use laser pointers unless under the supervision of an adult
Use only laser pointers meeting the following criteria:
- Labeled with FDA certification stating "DANGER: Laser Radiation" for Class 3R lasers or "CAUTION: Laser Radiation" for Class 2 pointers
- Classified as Class 2 or 3R according to the label. Do not use Class 3b or 4 products
- Operate at a wavelength between 630 nm and 680 nm
- Have a maximum output less than 5 mW, the lower the better
How to Set Projector Distances?
When setting up a home theater projector (or even an old film projector), there are a number of factors to consider in determining how far the projector should be from the projection surface. The amount of ambient light in the room plays a big role in how far you can set your projector from the screen. The reflectivity of that surface is also a factor. The size of the picture you want is also something to consider, but it is limited by the light conditions, brightness, projector resolution, and the physical constraints of the theater room. Finally, it is important to consider where you want to sit in the projection room, so that you have a good viewing angle and your head doesn't block the image
- Darken your projection room to match the lighting conditions when you will do most of your viewing. That way you can optimize your setup for best picture quality during the time of day or night that you will use it most
- Arrange your seating so that it faces the screen. Make sure the seats are in roughly the spot where you want to do your viewing
- Mark out a rectangle on the wall with masking tape at the size that you think you want your picture to be. Sit down and see if you can easily see the entire rectangle in your field of vision. If not, you need to either move your seats farther away or make the rectangle smaller. Don't worry about aspect ratios or about the brightness of the projector at this stage of your planning. This is simply to get an idea of what the maximum comfortable image size is for your projection room
- Determine the minimum distance you should sit from the screen based on the resolution of your projector. For a 720p projector, you want to sit about 1.5 times the screen width away so that you don't see the individual pixels, about 1.2 times the screen width for a 1080p projector. Film projectors have an even higher effective resolution, so you could theoretically sit closer without noticing the film grain. Lower resolution projectors might require a smaller screen size
- Place your projector in the back of the room, turn it on, and move it forward until the lighted image fits the area you have marked out. If it isn't bright enough, you'll need to move it closer to the projection surface to concentrate the light. Try watching some content on the projector, to see if you're comfortable with the brightness and your distance from the screen as you've marked it out. If so, then mark that spot as the place to set projector. If not, adjust your masking tape rectangle and try a new configuration
- 1 x Single Red 100mW 650nm Laser Star Party Stage Projector
- 1 x Power Cable
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 41.38||USD$ 40.09||USD$ 38.80||USD$ 37.07|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Carole Van Camp
Bought this item on12-14-2010
- Other Thoughts: Wow, where to start? This product works great! It starts up right out of the box and has very simple yet cool controls. The main thing I noticed about this laser was how much area it covers. I would be willing to say it has about a 120 degree wide beam. Its in my dorm room in a corner facing out and it honestly covers the entire room. When you turn it on it puts you in a new word. It has the ability to go very slow and move in an almost hypnotic way, but if you want to turn things up and make the room come ALIVE you can add the strobe in and make the dots move faster. I would highly recomend this product and tell people to not spend the money on the $300 versions because it just isn't necessary.
Was this review helpful?
Carlos W. S. Pang
Bought this item on12-27-2010
- Other Thoughts: excellent for my holidays with my friends will love, the greater the distance it looks better but in my house as I love is perfect, 100% recommended, I hope I last long.
Was this review helpful?
John H. Gardner
Bought this item on01-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: This thing is literally awesome. I am a college kid and i left this at a buddies house on campus one day, turned it on when everyone got there for the party and the room roared!!!! everyone loved it made me the life of the party. It has an incredibly nice match up to the music played and the display itself will leave people in awe. Definitely worth every penny, thanks so much!!!!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-18-2010
- Other Thoughts: I was looking for an inexpensive light effect for small parties. Picked this for a good price. Just took it out of the box and was pleasantly surprised with the effect and brightness in a medium light room (even better in the dark). Happy customer.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-02-2010
- Other Thoughts: Great for a party. Everyone who saw it wanted one. Wish it came in other colors beside Red & Green. The stand is a little flimsy.
Was this review helpful?