Customers Also Bought
- Video Input: Four-channel input (BNC)
- Video Output: Two-channel output (1BNC), VGA (optional)
- Recording Frame: PAL: 25fps/channel; NTSC: 30fps/channel
- Display Frame: PAL: 25fps/channel; NTSC: 30fps/channel
- Recording Resolution: PAL: 704 x 576 (D1); NTSC: 704 x 480 (D1)
- Compression: H.264
- Hard Disk Format: FAT32
- Record Mode: Manual, alarm, motion detection, and scheduled
- Video Search: Search by event, time, and channel
- Playback: PAL: 704 x 576 (D1); NTSC: 704 x 480 (D1)
- Alarm: Four-channel input and one-channel output
- Audio: Four-channel input and one-channel output
- Operation: Triple operation
- Backup/upgrade: USB and network
- Ethernet: 10/100Base-T and RJ45
- Dimensions: 430 x 455 x 100mm / 16.9 x 17.9 x 3.9in (L x W x H)
- UDP/IP, TCP/IP, IGMP (multicast), DNS and DHCP client, PPoE and DDNS
- Powerful centralized management of network (clients can view at most 36 images)
- Supports PS2 mouse control and remote control
- One/two-channel synchronously
- With 6 x 8 motion detection windows, sensitivity adjustable
- Supports 2 SATA
- Standalone DVRs
- 4 Chanels Standalone DVR
How do your DVR Cards compare to other cards?
- Purchasing a low priced DVR card from another company may appear like a good deal, but not all PCI cards are created equal. Some competitors used false and misleading performance claims indicating their products were high speed, when in fact they were not. There were reports of slow video speeds, blurry images, poor playback features, insufficient data storage and frequent system crashes, with competitive products that cost less. We sell only professional grade DVR products
- Beware of "fly-by-night" web sites selling low priced DVR products claiming to be "professionally rated". These types of web sites may not be legitimate businesses or have the capabilities of providing experienced technical support for troubleshooting
How do your DVR Systems compare to other systems?
- Low cost DVR systems might seem attractive, but you may get more than you bargained for. There also were reports of system freezing, unresponsive software functions, lost recorded video and hardware failure, from competitors offering discounted computer systems
- Our DVR systems are built with name brand computer hardware only. These include Asus and Intel Motherboards, Intel CPU's, IBM and Western Digital hard drives, ATI video cards, with other high quality, name brand components. We sell only professional grade DVR equipment for those who expect performance and reliability from their security system
- 1 x 4 Chanels Standalone DVR
- 1 x Remote Controll
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 346.87||USD$ 338.31||USD$ 329.76||USD$ 318.35|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.