Customers Also Bought
- Image Pick-up Device: 1/4" Sharp CCD image sensor
- Lens: C/CS
- Effective Picture: 500 x 582(H x V)(PAL); 510 x 492(H x V)(NTSC)
- Video Format: PAL/NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV Lines
- White Balance: Auto
- Auto Electronic Shutter: 1/50(1/60),1/100,000(Sec)
- S/N Ratio: More than 48dB
- Minimum Illumination: 1.0Lux/F1.2
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p.75ohm.BNC
- Operation Consumption: 100mA
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Size: 40 x 40 x 54mm / 1.6 x 1.6 x 2in(L x W x H)
- This is a 2.4Ghz 1/4" Sharp Color CCD Wireless MINI Standard Camera
- This is the new hi-tech 2.4GHz CCD standard camera just for you
- This professional CCD standard camera with durable features and lightweight which is easy to carry and use
- Suitable for monitoring children and elders, and widely used for theft prevention, after-hours surveillance, home security
- The CCD standard camera is suitable for monitoring children and elders, and widely used for theft prevention, after-hours surveillance, home security
- High quality material makes the CCD standard camera durable and reliable for long time use
- Well packaged, the wireless standard camera gets well protected, comes with good condition
CCD Cameras Definition:
Definition of a CCD:
- CCD stands for Charge Coupled Device(s). They are responsible for turning RGB light into electronic RGB signals. They are usually located directly behind the lens of the camera.
Types of CCDs:
- Depending on the quality of the camera, there may be one or multiple CCDs to collect RGB data. Budget consumer cameras usually only have one CCD to process the RGB signal. Higher end cameras may have three or more, one for each Red, Blue and Green signal.
Features of the CCD:
- Multi-CCD cameras are often paired with a beam splitter or prism block which redirects the incoming white light into its respective RGB CCDs. This allows for clearer color definition.
Identification of the CCD:
- A CCD looks like a standard computer chip and it is advisable to take it out occasionally for a gentle cleaning.
Higher Quality CCDs:
- A higher quality CCD may contain millions of pixels to make the image look as vibrant as possible.
How to Clean a CCD Camera:
Dust on your camera lens can ruin your best photographs. To remove this dust, you'll need to clean off the CCD sensor of the camera so it can take dust-free photographs. This is a tricky procedure and should be done carefully to avoid damaging the camera. Once you're done, your camera will be as good as new.
- Plug the camera in. If the batteries were to die while you're cleaning, the camera will automatically close on your cleaning tools and will need expensive repairs
- Read your camera's manual to find out how to lock the mirror and hold open the shutter. It may be a custom function on your camera, and your manual will describe how to do this. Each camera is slightly different.
- Use an air blower to blow air onto the mirror to clean off larger particles of dust. Do not stick the air blower inside the camera. If the camera closes, or the mirror moves, it will scratch it. A foot-powered air pump works well.
- Use a sensor brush to clean the camera's sensor. Only use a sensor brush if this is not the first time the camera has been cleaned. Move the brush gently from left to right, take it out and spray it off with the air brush, then stroke the sensor again. Repeat this until the sensor appears clean.
Tips & Warnings:
- If you are not confident that you can clean your camera without scratching it, take it to a professional.
- Do not leave the mirror locked and shutter open for a long period of time, or more dust and particles will collect on it.
- 1 x 2.4Ghz 1/4" Sharp Color CCD Wireless MINI Standard Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 49.10||USD$ 46.52||USD$ 43.94||USD$ 40.49|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.