Customers Also Bought
Spec Price US $5.39 to US $9.99 Feature Keywords Star Filter Filter Diameter 67mm
- Adds some sparkle to your night shots, city skylines, street scenes, lamp posts, streetlights, car headlights, candle lights, gas lights, and any place there's sources of points of light
- Make the lights all come to life like magic with Camera Lens Filter. The sun reflecting off lake water will be an extremely interesting image
- If you get up at dawn after an ice storm before the sun goes to work, everything is an interesting subject to capture. Holiday lights are wonderful with Lens Star Filter
- The 67mm Lens Filter is the right tool to use in enhancing the natural sparkle effect in precious gemstone close-up work
- Fit for SLR camera / digital camera / camcorder DV with a 67mm Camera Lens Filter
- Material: Alloy & Optical Glass
- Size: 67mm / 2.6in(Dia.)
- Fit for SLR camera / digital camera / camcorder DV with a 67mm diameter lens
- Add some sparkle to your night shots, city skylines, street scenes, lamp posts, streetlights, car headlights, candle lights, and gas lights, any place there's sources of points of light
- Make the lights all come to life like magic with Camera Lens Filter. The sun reflecting off lake water can be an extremely interesting image
What's the Camera Lens Filters:
- Camera lens filters still have many uses in digital photography, and should be an important part of any photographer's camera bag. These can include polarizing filters to reduce glare and improve saturation, or simple UV/haze filters to provide extra protection for the front of your lens
Lens Filter Type:
- The most commonly used filters for digital photography include polarizing (linear/circular), UV/haze, neutral density, graduated neutral density and warming/cooling or color filters
- Example uses for each are listed below:
Common Subject Matter
Linear & Circular Polarizers
Reduce Glare Improve Saturation
Sky / Water / Foliage in Landscape Photography
Neutral Density (ND)
Extend Exposure Time
under bright light
Graduated Neutral Density (GND)
Control Strong Light Gradients Reduce Vignetting
Dramatically Lit Landscapes
UV / Haze
Improve Clarity with Film Provide Lens Protection
Warming / Cooling
Change White Balance
Landscapes, Underwater, Special Lighting
Problems with Lens Filters:
- Filters should only be used when necessary because they can also adversely affect the image. Since they effectively introduce an additional piece of glass between your camera's sensor and the subject, they have the potential to reduce image quality. This usually comes in the form of either a slight color tint, a reduction in local or overall image contrast, or ghosting and increased lens flare caused by light inadvertently reflecting off the inside of the filter
- Filters may also introduce physical vignetting (light fall-off or blackening at the edges of the image) if their opaque edge gets in the way of light entering the lens (right example). This was created by stacking a polarizing filter on top of a UV filter while also using a wide angle lens-causing the edges of the outermost filter to get in the way of the image. Stacking filters therefore has the potential to make all of the above problems much worse
Note on Choosing a Filter Size for a Camera Lens:
- Lens filters generally come in two varieties: screw-on and front filters. Front filters are more flexible because they can be used on virtually any lens diameter, however these may also be more cumbersome to use since they may need to be held in front of the lens. On the other hand, filter holder kits are available that can improve this process. Screw-on filters can provide an air-tight seal when needed for protection, and cannot accidentally move relative to the lens during composure. The main disadvantage is that a given screw-on filter will only work with a specific lens size
- The size of a screw-on filter is expressed in terms of its diameter, which corresponds to the diameter usually listed on the top or front of your camera lens. This diameter is listed in millimeters and usually ranges from about 46 to 82 mm for digital SLR cameras. Step-up or step-down adapters can enable a given filter size to be used on a lens with a smaller or larger diameter, respectively. However, step-down filter adapters may introduce substantial vignetting (since the filter may block light at the edges of the lens), whereas step-up adapters mean that your filter is much larger (and potentially more cumbersome) than is required
- The height of the filter edges may also be important. Ultra-thin and other special filters are designed so that they can be used on wide angle lenses without vignetting. On the other hand, these may also be much more expensive and often do not have threads on the outside to accept another filter (or sometimes even the lens cap)
- 1 x 67mm 8 Point 8PT Star Filter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.13||USD$ 6.64||USD$ 6.21||USD$ 5.84||USD$ 5.51|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.