Customers Also Bought
- Add some charm to your decor with this collectible Buddha hand gesture wood designer figurines
- This designer figurines not just a art ware but also a functionality censer
- Life-like detailing of this elegant and attractive statue
- The easy standing feature allows you place it on anywhere you want to decorate
- The statue made of delicate craftsmanship; combine with classic and fashion full complement any decor in your house
- The designer figurines features easy cleaning and fraying resistant
- High quality material construction makes it lasting long time standing on your table
- The doll figurines will be best gift for holiday and birthday
- You will love the home decor figurines
- Material: Wenge
- Color: Brown
- Size: 10.5 x 10.5 x 18cm/4.2 x 4.2 x 7.2in(L x W x H)
- Designer figurine is a perfect gift for your friends who is interested in the art
- Fine details of the work make it a classic decorative collectible
- Give the couple a household or kitchen item they can use when they move to their new place, such as a new set of wine glasses, coasters, tea cups, shot glasses, cookware, decorative napkin rings, kitchen electronics such as blender or beater, measuring cups and spoons. You can also give a new set of towels with an attractive border or trim, bed linen, bathrobes or doormats. Personalize the particular gift by engraving each recipient's initials or selecting it in their favorite colors. Albeit costly, good-quality gifts last many years.
- Give the newly engaged couple a decorative item to display in their home such as a wall hanging, plaque, painting, vase, candle holders, clock, faux-floral wreath, decorative figurines, scented candles or other items the recipients will prefer. Ask them their preference or surprise them with the gift you think is most suitable. If you can paint, sew, macrame or knit, make the couple a handmade item that is more personal and appreciated as it reflects the time and effort you put into assembly.
- Give the couple a sentimental gift such as a decorative frame with their photo, matching key chains with each recipient's initials or names, a photo album of their pictures or a scrapbook to preserve old memories forever. Look for old and current photos of the couple for the album or scrapbook along with memorabilia such as tickets to an event the two attended or keepsakes gifted to each other. Paste everything in chronological order along with messages from friends and family members. Leave a few pages blank for wedding photos.
- Give the recipients personal items such as pre-paid coupons to a couple's massage at a local spa or gift certificates to a meal at a fancy restaurant. A gift like this helps the couple relax for a while and forget about the stress of preparing for a wedding. Inform the management to treat the couple exclusively when making the payment. You can also give the couple a gift hamper that includes items for both of them such as a yearlong subscription to a wedding magazine, massage lotions, scented candles, aromatherapy oils, a couples cookbook, books on marital advice and those on how to prepare for a wedding.
Home Decor Tips:
- Your house may be trendy and with designer looks, or it may represent your best do-it-yourself projects. Either way, your house decor should be a harmonious balance of form and function, creating a warm, inviting atmosphere that radiates your unique style. Before embarking on a house decor project, edit your current belongings. Eliminate clutter and establish systems for organizing the detritus of daily life. Then, you can determine which house decor updates deserve the lion's share of your budget or time.
- Walls: Updating the color or finish of your walls is an excellent way to set the tone for home decor. Four white walls have their place in a minimalist environment, but most decors benefit from a bit of color or texture. Start small with antique white, pale yellow or trendy blue-based gray on your walls. You may want to go bolder for an accent wall. Try a sophisticated muted lime green or a jaunty pumpkin orange. Go French country with mottled yellow faux finish or Asian fusion with cool earth tones trimmed in faded green. Stencils are a great way to create a wall trim. You can do fleur-de-lis in faded cornflowers for a cottage look, or paisley in fuchsia or metallic gold for a bohemian groove. Wall decals and mural kits allow you to add texture and dimension as well as color to a room.
- Furniture: Before investing in new sets of furniture, examine your current inventory. A quick coat of paint, a new set of hardware or a swatch of fabric over the top may be all the update you need. The days of all-matching furniture suites are gone, so feel free to mix it up. Go classic with French chairs and tables with sculpted legs. Try the eco-design look with rustic wooden finishes and repurposed pieces such as an old door as a top for a breakfast nook table. Set aside some of your budget for a focal point piece in the rooms that matter most to you. A Formica table and diner-style chairs create retro charm in the kitchen. An armoire with hand-painted panels adds a crafty artisan touch.
- Accessories: Extend your house decor's theme with accessories. An architectural element adds visual pop to the room, be it an arch over the kitchen window, cornices as supports for a floating shelf or a ceiling medallion in plaster relief. Use textiles to add color and texture. A wool rug with an intricate design can define space in an open living area. Scatter floor cushions, throw pillows and throws in various patterns across furniture and by windows, connecting them with a common detail or motif. Bring nature into your home with accessories as well. Fill bottles, vases, pails, pitchers and teacups with wildflowers, sprigs of herbs, twigs or bouquets of leaves or flowers. Dedicate a display niche or a floating shelf to a tableaux of river rocks and sea glass, or candles set amid shells and coral. No matter what style you choose, integrate family heirlooms, souvenirs from travels, favorite artworks, personal photographs and your own projects into decor to make your house a home.
- 1 x Buddha Hand Gesture Wood Carving Figurine Statue
Spec Condition New Type Statue Color Brown Material Wenge Dimension 10.5 x 10.5 x 18cm/4.2 x 4.2 x 7.2in(L x W x H) Features Features Add some charm to your decor with this collectible Buddha hand gesture wood carving figurine statue
This statue not just a art ware but also a functionality censer
Life-like detailing of this elegant and attractive statue
The easy standing feature allows you place it on anywhere you want to decorate
The statue made of delicate craftsmanship; combine with classic and fashion full complement any decor in your house
The finish of the statue features easy cleaning and fraying resistant
High quality material construction makes it lasting long time standing on your table
Best gift for holiday and birthday
Packaging Package Included 1 x Buddha Hand Gesture Wood Carving Figurine Statue
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 28.71||USD$ 26.06||USD$ 23.40||USD$ 19.86||USD$ 19.86|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?