Customers Also Bought
Spec Type Steering Handle Compatibility RC Helicopter Condition New Material Nylon Features Features Easy to repair
To perform better flight performance
This is a must have upgrade package for your helicopter
Suitable for RC helicopter
Each tiller has four adjustment holes. For different control surface requirements. Aircraft used for general electric
Packaging Package Included 50 x Steering Handle
- This Four Holes Steering Handle is easy to repair
- Very durable RC Helicopter Steering Handle
- To perform better flight performance
- This is a must have upgrade package for your helicopter
- Suitable for RC helicopter
- Each tiller has four adjustment holes. For different control surface requirements. Aircraft used for general electric
- Material: Nylon
- Steering handle for RC helicopter accessories is easy to repair, for better flight performance
- This is a must have upgrade package for your helicopter, very well made for long term use
How to Fly RC Helicopters:
- Read the instruction booklet that comes with your RC helicopter. Make sure you have at least a basic working understanding of the constituent parts and mechanisms that drive your RC helicopter. This will only help make learning to fly one easier
- Make sure that there are no loose screws on your RC helicopter before you try to fly it. Loose screws can result in important parts flying off as you attempt to make the helicopter airborne, and can lead to significant damage to your RC helicopter
- Have your RC helicopter unit checked over by someone with advanced expertise before you fly it. He or she will be able to spot any assembly flaws that might prevent proper flight or cause damage to your helicopter
- Familiarize yourself with the different functions of the control panel before you attempt to fly. Most RC helicopters' control units have the same controls that are found in real helicopters, and can be quite complex in nature. The instruction manual included with your unit will walk you through the details
- Master the skill of hovering before you attempt any other moves with your RC helicopter. This skill alone can take many attempts to master, and it is the most basic and necessary function you will need control of as you develop in skill
- Move on to more advanced techniques, such as turns and dips, when you are comfortable with your ability to hover. Expect that you will crash your RC helicopter frequently as you learn to fly it. It is best to learn to fly it over a grassy area that can absorb the shock of a crash and may minimize and prevent damage to your helicopter
- Practice, practice, practice. Eventually, the skills you need to successfully fly an RC helicopter will become a matter of course
- 50 x Steering Handle
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.34||USD$ 9.02||USD$ 8.72||USD$ 8.44||USD$ 8.18|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.