Customers Also Bought
- With lace up design, this steering wheel wrap can be installed easily
- This car steering wheel cover is suitable for 38cm diameter steering wheel
- Unique design of this car steering wheel cover show your fashion style
- This attractive antiskid steering wheel cover improves the appearance of old or dirty steering wheels
- This car steering wheel cover can protect hands from hot and cold extremes
- In addition to adding style and fashion to your interior, the car steering wheel cover offers a more comfortable feel
- This car steering wheel cover matches other auto expressions accessories designed for your auto's interior
- Material: Micro Fiber Leather
- Steering Wheel Diameter: 38cm/15in
- With the great looking, this car steering wheel cover can be as a perfect gift for your friends
- This steering wheel cover is made of high quality leather that is very durable
- The best steering wheel cover installs easily and fits 38cm diameter steering wheels
- Outstanding quality and superior design make steering covers an exclusive product that you are looking for
- The car steering wheel cover provides the latest in innovative steering wheel protection, which can fit your car steering wheel perfectly
About Steering Wheel Covers:
Steering wheel covers are used by millions of automobile owners, and for good reason. They come in a variety of materials and styles, as well as sizes. Most are inexpensive to purchase and relatively easy to install, so even the least mechanically inclined can have one on their steering wheel in minutes
- A steering wheel cover has many functions: to protect the steering wheel from the weather, dirt and grime, but also to protect the hands of the driver and make grabbing the wheel more comfortable. Sometimes, a cover can be installed simply to make things look better, if the stock steering wheel is badly faded or cracked, or simply is not an acceptable style to the driver
- There are plenty of styles available to make the driver happy. Some are fuzzy, and are not only extremely comfortable to hold, but also protect the hands from hot or cold steering wheels. Others are made of leather or vinyl and are easy to clean. Some are a stretchy fabric with rubber grips and have a racy look, while still others come with designs or characters on them as a conversation piece
- Before purchasing a steering wheel cover, consider why you want the cover in the first place. If the climate is relatively cool, but the wheel is in bad shape, a cheap leather or vinyl model that simply improves the look of the interior of the vehicle and provides comfort may be acceptable. However, if you find that the air conditioner has to be on for 10 minutes before the wheel can even be touched, consider a pricier, thicker model steering wheel cover that will allow you to get in and drive. Also, if you regularly work on cars or do other things that cause dirt and grime to get on your hands, a steering wheel cover might prevent permanent stains from appearing on the wheel itself
- All steering wheel covers feature a ring that wraps around the wheel to provide a safe, comfortable grip. However, some models actually stretch and then contract around the wheel, while others have to be interlaced and ultimately tied on. Some showcase a handsome look that will accent the interior well. Some are extremely decorative, such as the fuzzy or cartoon models, and can really stand out
- If the steering wheel cover prevents a firm grip on the wheel, or proves to be cumbersome in any way, trade it for another model. Also, make sure that you purchase the correct size cover, because one that is too big might slip around, causing a dangerous situation, and one that is too small will be frustrating if not impossible to install. If it is the kind that is interlaced and then tied, weave and tie it carefully and tightly--you do not want it slipping around on the wheel
How to Put on a Steering Wheel Cover:
Older car steering wheels can become sticky and faded after being exposed to the sun for years. New cars may have steering wheels that aren't the greatest color or you just had an awesome steering wheel cover in mind for covering your steering wheel. Whether if your steering wheel is old or new, you can easily purchase a style of steering wheel cover you like and install it yourself
- Measure the diameter of your steering wheel with the tape measure
- Purchase the style of steering wheel cover you like from your local auto repair store or car dealer. The steering wheel covers are sold by diameter size
- Take the steering wheel cover out of its package
- Place your fingers under the top of the steering wheel cover and place the steering wheel cover on the top of your steering wheel
- Pry the backside of the steering wheel cover over your steering wheel. Work your way around the steering wheel clockwise. If it gets really tight to pry on, use a flathead screwdriver to pry the steering wheel cover on
- 1 x Steering Wheel Cover
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.74||USD$ 8.52||USD$ 8.29||USD$ 8.00|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?