Customers Also Bought
- Step-Up Adapter Ring allows you to use larger size filters on lenses with a smaller diameter thread
- 37mm-52mm Adapter Ring is made with high quality light weight metal
- 37mm-52mm Adapter Ring is a good choice for you
- This 37mm-52mm Adapter Ring is the brand new high quality step-up adapter ring 37mm-52mm
- The step up adapter ring has impact resistance
- Step up adapter ring allows using 37mm filters or lens attachments on your digital camera camcorder with 52mm filter thread
- It can be installed very easy, simply screw it on the lens of your camera with respective thread size and you are ready to screw another thread size filters and accessories on the Stepping Ring
- Color: Black
- Size: 6 x 55mm/0.2 x 2.2in (W x Dia.)
- Step Up Adapter Ring is used to attach any 52mm diameter lens or filter to your 37mm
- Adapter Ring can be installed very easy
- Small, efficient way to save space and money at the same time
- Allows user to buy fewer filters but continue to shoot the images they want
- Step Up Adapter Ring 52mm filters or lens attachments on your digital camera/camcorder with 37mm filter threads
- Adaptor rings fit onto the lens to accommodate the filter holder or lens shade. Once the ring is in place the holder clips into place using a smooth, quick release spring loaded mechanism. Sturdily constructed with an aluminium screw thread, the adaptors are available in both standard and wide angle configurations.
Use a Lens Adapter
Many photographers are brand loyal. Nikon and Canon owners, for example, swear by their cameras. Setting aside your loyalty to include cheaper lenses and different styles of lenses for your SLR camera, however, offers advantages. Lens adapters facilitate this mix-and-match approach to photography.
- Lens Mounts: Every camera manufacturers makes a different lens mount for its SLR cameras and, apart from a few third-party camera lens companies who make lenses for different lens mounts, lenses only work on camera bodies by the same manufacturers.
- Adapters: As the name suggests, lens adapters allow you to change the lens mount to connect different lenses that wouldn't normally be compatible with your camera. The adapter attaches to the lens mount, providing a different lens mount shape. Adapters are usually specific to lenses, and manufacturers offer a wide range of adapters.
- Advice: Lens adapters make a fundamental change to your camera by increasing the distance between the lens and the sensor (or film). Digital cameras and advanced film SLR cameras communicate with the lens to determine aperture and shutter speed, but an adapter removes this function. You'll have to shoot in full manual mode and experiment to get the settings down.
- Advantages: The biggest advantage of using an adapter is versatility. You are no longer limited by the lenses made by one company. You can use any lens you like, so long as you can find a compatible adapter.
How to Use Camera Lens Adapters
Amateur photographers with SLR or DSLR cameras usually have only one or two lenses, as lenses are expensive and usually only professionals can afford to invest in a wide variety. Lens adapters provide a less expensive way to have the specialty lenses you may require, in that they allow you to do macro photography or extend the telephoto range of your lens. You can even find adapters that will allow you to alter perspective or provide special effects like light polarization. When it's time to buy, just make sure you have the right adapter to fit your camera and lens. Each manufacturer has different screw threads on the front of the lens, and rear bayonets must be the right size to couple with your camera body. Read on to learn about the different type of adapters and their applications.
- Purchase a close up lense if you are photographing things like plants, insects, jewelry and maybe even food items. Close up lenses, which screw into the front of the camera lens, contain multiple elements of optical glass and are used to change the focus range of the lens. They come in different magnifications and are sometimes sold in sets. A 1X adapter will halve the focus range of your lens. If your lens could focus at 3 feet, you can now focus at 1.5 feet. With a 2X adapter you could focus .75 feet. They dramatically reduce the depth of field, as is true with all macro photography. They are also usually the least expensive accessory lenses to purchase.
- Buy telephoto adapters if you need to extend the telephoto range of the lens. These also contain multiple optical glass elements and are attached to the rear of the lens and then directly onto the camera. They are more expensive than close lenses and are very camera specific since they need to couple with the camera's autofocus and exposure mechanisms. You need to also be conscious of the weight it will add to the lens. A 2X adapter will turn a 200mm lens into a 400mm lens. It can also be used with zoom telephoto lenses. These adapters are great for sports and wildlife photography and are also used in street photography.
- Purchase an adapter that will alter the perspective of your camera in the same way a view camera does if you are doing architectural and scenic photography or any assignment where the perspective is critical. You can purchase an adapter like the one pictured at the top of this article from LensBaby (see Resources below). These adapters screw into the front of the lens and allow you to tilt the front element to alter the perspective and eliminate converging lines. Another way is to purchase a bellows like the one pictured here. This option actually provides more control since you have a bellows extension and front element tilt both available. You can always adjust perspective in post production, but you will lose some of the image in the editing process.
- Buy special effects lens adapters like the fisheye adapter (pictured here) if you need to turn your wide-angle lens into a fisheye lens. You can also find polarizing filters to minimize reflections from water and glass. Both of these adapters are useful in general photography and provide a function that cannot be achieved in post production. There are also multiple image adapters, clear spot adapters, soft focus adapters and many more. These are much less useful in the digital age since all of the special effects can be easily created in post production.
How to use:
- Screw the ring adapter onto your lens.
- Slide the filter holder on the ring adapter until it snap in place.
- Slide the filter into one of the filter holder slots which is depended by your filter's size.
Tips & Warnings
- Know your camera specifications when purchasing lens adapters.
- For the best quality, only buy adapters
- 1 x Metal 37mm-52mm Step Up Stepping Filter Adapter Ring
Spec Price $4.39-$4.99
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.84||USD$ 3.41||USD$ 3.07||USD$ 2.79||USD$ 2.56|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?