Customers Also Bought
- The Adapter Ring is made with high quality light weight metal
- This is the brand new high quality step-up Adapter Ring 49mm-58mm
- The adapter Step Up Ring has impact resistance
- The Filter Adapter Ring allows using 49mm filters or lens attachments on your digital camera/camcorder with 58mm filter thread
- Color: Black
- Size: 6 x 60mm / 0.24 x 2.36in (H x Dia.)
- The step up ring allows bigger size filter to fit on lens with smaller filter thread size
- The Adapter Ring allows using 49mm filters or lens attachments on your digital camera/camcorder with 58mm filter thread
- Using lenses and filters is a great way to enhance your photographic experience
- The Step Up Ring has a different diameter and you still want to use it to achieve the effect you've been waiting for so long?
Size in Details:
How to Build a 35mm Depth of Field Adapter:
- For independent/student/hobby film makers on a tight budget who want the footage from their consumer video camera to have a movie like appearance, a 35mm depth of field adapter may be one of the best tools in your tool kit.
- Assemble the generic Canon macro extension tubes. Once you have your two extension tubes, you will need to disassemble them and reassemble them in the follow manner. Using the numbers marked on the side of each tube, connect them to the silver bayonet ring in number order: Ring 2 Ring 3 Ring 3 Ring 1
- At the end of your extension tube you will need to attach the 55-60mm step up ring. This ring allows you to connect a smaller thread tube or lens to a larger thread tube or lens.
- Next, you will take your 55-60mm CPL filter and remove the glass. It is not needed as the inclusion of the CPL filter is so that you can rotate the lens freely without unscrewing it from the mounting threads on the front of your camera.
- When removing the glass you will need to locate the thin piece of metal that holds the glass in place. You can also break the glass, however it is not recommended and can get very messy. Once you have removed the glass from the filter, attach the 55mm CPL filter to the 55-60mm step up ring.
- At the end of your 55mm CPL filter, attach your macro or anchromat lens. This lens allows the camera to focus on the ground glass piece that will be suspended inside if the EOS tubes.
- Lastly, connect the 43-55mm step up ring to the end of your lens tube. This is the final piece to be screwed on to the adapter and should give you a good idea as to the overall length of the adapter (minus your Canon lens, which will be attached to the bayonet ring at the opposite end).
- Now that you have your tube assembled, you will need to suspend your focusing screen AKA ground glass inside of the tube. The placement of this ground glass is very important, as misalignment will cause the camera difficulty in focusing on it in the finished adapter.
- Once your ground glass holder is in place you will want to insert the piece of ground glass. Each piece of ground glass comes with a small tool designed to hold on to the edge of the glass. This is what you will use to gently insert the glass into the glass holder. Once the glass is in place, you will want to use a small drop of hot glue in each corner to permanently affix the glass to the holder. Use the glue sparingly as any excess glue that gets on the glass may be seen by your camera once the lens is in place.
- Now that your glue has dried, it is time to attach your lens to your adapter! Line up the red dots and give it a nice turn until you hear the lens click into place. Then screw the end of the adapter to your video camera.
- 1 x Step Up Stepping Filter Adapter Ring
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.18||USD$ 3.98||USD$ 3.81||USD$ 3.64||USD$ 3.50|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?