Customers Also Bought
- 3.5mm audio Hi-Fi Headphone Microphone with microphone
- Soft sponge, greater comfort for long time chatting and listening
- Stylish around-head design is fashionable and brings you superior comfort
- Sleek material of the Stereo Headphone gives you excellent hand-touch sense and comfortable looking, really cool
- This Stereo Headphone is perfect for audio applications like Internet chatting, and video conferencing and network gaming
- There's even a convenient, dual-use capability that gives you the option to listen to your music with or without the noise cancelation feature
- This Stereo Headphone is compatible with all sound card computer system and game, DVD, VCD, MP3 players with 3.5mm jack port
- Compact and lightweight , plug and play, very easy to use
- Frequency Response: 15-28000Hz
- THD: <0.2%
- Loudhailer Impedance: 50Ω
- Sensitivity: 112dB
- Cord Length: 1.5m/59in
- Size: 162 x 160 x 34mm / 6.4 x 6.3 x 1.3in(L x W x H)
- The Multimedia Stereo Headphone is desigbed with built-in noise-reducing microphone and it delivers excellent audio clarity
- Soft cushion ear cup for maximum comfort
- With volume control in line
- The actual size of the headphone
How to Hook Up a Microphone and Headset to a Computer:
Headsets and microphones make gaming and using Internet VoIP software like Skype much easier. Built-in microphones usually aren't great quality and they can have trouble picking up your voice from more than 6 inches away. A headset with an attached microphone gives you the advantage of keeping your hands free. Follow the steps below for help on hooking up a microphone and headset to a computer.
- Step One: Locate the 3.5mm audio inputs on your computer. The location of these may differ based on your computer model. Many modern computers place them near the front for easy access
- Step Two: Plug the microphone end of the headset cable into the "microphone" 3.5" jack on the computer. Usually, this will be labeled "mic in" or there might be a small picture of the microphone
- Step Three: Plug the earphones end of the headset cable into the "headset" 3.5-inch jack on the computer. Usually, this will be labeled "earphones" or there might be a small picture of earphones
- Step Four: Turn on your computer and navigate to Control Panel > Sound > Manage Audio Devices to check your device and adjust the volume of your microphone
- 1 x HAVIT Multimedia Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone with Microphone
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.65||USD$ 4.59||USD$ 4.52||USD$ 4.43||USD$ 4.43|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.