Customers Also Bought
- Output: RMS 3W x 2 THD +N 1%
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-20KHz
- Power Input: USB DC 5V
- Speaker Unit: 52mm 4Ω 3W
- Response Sensitivity: 90dB
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Blue & White
- Size: 130 x 110mm / 5.1 x 4.3in(L x Dia.)
- Make your life more easy and more comfortable
- The mini usb speaker is provided with high quality tone
- Panda shaped mini USB speaker, quite cute and fun
- This mini usb speaker is easy to operate and carry
- This usb computer speaker is compatible with notebook / iPod / Mp3 / Mp4
- Volume & tone adjustment available
- Enjoy music across multiple rooms with these portable computer speakers
- This computer speaker designed with panda head shape
- The computer speaker is powered by USB, plug and play
- You can select the sound as you like with this turning button
- Clear button for easy use
What Should You Look for When Buying Speakers?
- Study the area where the speakers are going to be used. Is it a large space with high ceilings or a smaller area with walls to keep sound contained? Some stores will even allow you to take speakers home to test out in your particular environment. If your store offers that option and you have the time-try it. There's nothing like direct field-testing.
- Decide what the speakers are primarily going to be used for. Are they mostly for playing music that will need to be heard throughout the house and yard or are they going to be utilized more for Surround Sound purposes with a home theater system? Remember, size does not necessarily matter where speaker systems are concerned---particularly in the 21st century. Many smaller "nano" systems can provide rich, high quality sound to almost any size dwelling.
- Know that some places however are just too big for mini systems. In these cases, larger speakers containing sub-woofers (extra-mini speakers within each cabinet) are needed to keep the sound full, rich and flowing throughout a large area. Be cautious however, although you may want the biggest system on the block-remembering your neighbors. They might not appreciate your booming bass as much as you do.
- Try to get a feel for a full range of sounds and listen to a few different types of music. Does the sound remain clear throughout a song? Do the higher and lower tones remain crisp and without distortion? If you are iffy about any sounds in the range-move on and try other speakers. Your new set should sound perfect.
- Make sure your speakers come with a decent manufacturer's warranty and find out as much as possible about installation and service after the sale. With today's complicated home entertainment systems, you need to know what you are doing when you leave the store and that someone will be available to answer your questions when you run out of answers.
- Connect the USB and the 3.5 mm jack to the music device
- Press the power knob (nose) to on/off
- Turning the volume knob (left ear) to adjust volume +/-
- Turning the tone knob (right ear) to adjust tone bass/treble
- 1 x Panda Shaped USB Stereo Speaker for PC Laptop
- 1 x Manual
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.55||USD$ 8.99||USD$ 8.43||USD$ 7.69|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.